Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The ones that got away

<blush> It comes with experience, and knowing when to admit ya fucked up Darl'in....I have both in fact, and the patience of an oyster to go with them....;)

Ranger

I think Coyote Shivers said it best:

"I'd rather be missing you, than wishing you were gone."

If anything, I miss the person that I thought I was dating. You know, the one with no flaws, didn't get fat, and never bitched. The memory is almost always better than the reality in a situation like this.

TxLonghorn said:
I think Coyote Shivers said it best:

"I'd rather be missing you, than wishing you were gone."

If anything, I miss the person that I thought I was dating. You know, the one with no flaws, didn't get fat, and never bitched. The memory is almost always better than the reality in a situation like this.

This is very true. I remember thinking this very thing when my ex asked me "Do you miss me?". I answered "No", thinking that in all honesty that I didn't miss the person that I now saw her for. Now, if the question had've been "Do you miss the person you thought I was?"...well, this is where the lamenting comes in.

BTW, who the hell is Coyote Shivers???

velvett said:
Hang in there Freak Show.

(Heaven knows I need some company while I try and hang in there too.)
Lean on me, when you're not strong. I'll be your friend. I'll help you caaaaarry on.:D
Thanks velvett.

Where's my man main, North Kakalaky??!!

Coyote Shivers is a rock singer from Canada. He writes some pretty good lines. Another fave of mine is, "Well you can suck my cock, 'til a million o'clock."

He sounds a lot like the Ramones, and one of his songs is about seeing their farewell show.

Top Bottom