Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The older I get, the more green I am getting. I may need to hug a tree.

redguru said:
If you really ask, the smallest environmental footprint of any power source is nuclear. We could cut our fossil fuels usage and pollution levels to a third just by converting every coal and oil fired power plant to a fission reactor. Thanks Hollywood for fucking up a good thing. Now France is actually the leader in that technology.
Zero Point Field energy, that's the big enchalada. And there are some leading edge quantum physicists who think it might be a reality within the next century.

My company just built and opened the first Green rated shopping center in the United states. It cost us an additional $5,000,000 and we got a platinum rating. Being green costs a lot of green as well.

CO B-man said:
My company just built and opened the first Green rated shopping center in the United states. It cost us an additional $5,000,000 and we got a platinum rating. Being green costs a lot of green as well.

Yeah and thats it's doom. I imagine the majority of the population would use alternative ways of producing energy if the cost was less. I guess these products are just too new to be affordable to the masses. I would do Solar in a heartbeat if the system was the cost of a new full sized pickup. lol

rykertest said:
I'm a pretty staunch republican, bigtime conservative, and yet over the past year or so, I seem to be getting much more "granola". I still have my morals and ethics (unlike you filthy little liberals roaming from port to port), but am very interested in solar power, wood burning furnaces, tankless water heaters, etc, etc.

Thats one thing the I dont' like about the republican party. It's possible to be conservative in both morals AND with our planet and they seem to be missing that point. It's funny how many guys I know that are really into conservation from a nature standpoint, are very effeciant hunters, care for the woodlands, and what not, and yet won't even make the change to energy efficiant light bulbs. lol

I like buying mother earth news magazine, and am considering building a house with all these options above as well as a garden, some hens (free frigin egg whites) and all that kind of thing. I'm not ready to wear hemp clothes and light up a fatty, but still.

Is this change part of getting older or what?
You are just evolving and becoming more aware as you live. That is a great thing.

I object to the immoral liberal comments, though. That really isn't what liberalism is all about...lol. You are an in-the-closet liberal, yourself...lol.

heatherrae said:
You are just evolving and becoming more aware as you live. That is a great thing.

I object to the immoral liberal comments, though. That really isn't what liberalism is all about...lol. You are an in-the-closet liberal, yourself...lol.

I ought to bomb the crap out of you for calling me a liberal. Thats as low as you can get other than being called pick3. lol

I was kind of encompassing the liberls into the tree hugging, homo loving, vegeterian, pro abortion types. You know...liberals.

:p

rykertest said:
I ought to bomb the crap out of you for calling me a liberal. Thats as low as you can get other than being called pick3. lol

I was kind of encompassing the liberls into the tree hugging, homo loving, vegeterian, pro abortion types. You know...liberals.

:p
It isn't immoral to love your fellow man...lol.

musclemom said:
Zero Point Field energy, that's the big enchalada. And there are some leading edge quantum physicists who think it might be a reality within the next century.
I haven't heard about zero point field energy. ???

Top Bottom