Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the official "I SUPPORT STEEL BEAST" thread

B

Burning_Inside

Hi people.

I'm starting this thread because I have the balls enough to stand up in support of someone who I feel gets knocked around unfairly just for trying to speak his mind, start intelligent discussion about some rather "taboo" topics, and gets accused of being something or someone that he is not. It reminds me a lot of bullshit that I personally went through in say, first grade. I guess some people never grow up.

So here I am coming out of the woodwork, going against the grain, and saying that I for one, am in support of topics that Steel Beast may bring to the table, real topics to make you think and learn from through communication, and not the same ol " What should I wear today" posts.

So anyone else that is in support of discussion of this sort, bump the thread. And to the kindergartners who absolutely must point and throw titles and names around because they either can't comprehend the subject, or just refuse to, then why not just stay out of Steel Beast's threads, or others like it? Your silence would probably be more welcome than the usual.

You are such a Martin Luther!

I don't support steel beast in his pseudo attempts at intellectualism, I don't support any ism...isms in my opinion are just plain bad. If you are going to believe in anything believe in yourself!

hmm, well, while I usualy respect the fact that everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but I feel that you don't really need to yell them as you walk down the street - that is reserved for insane evangilist homeless people in NYC. what steel beast is doing with his constant onslaught of all caps posts that are at best annoying, he, in my eyes, is doing just that.

burning inside, I don't recall having any problems with any of your posts in the past, but I also don't ever recall seeing a post by steel beast that wasn't a total waste of space and time.

I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt and just put him on the mental ignore, but he is really making a solid effort for the official ignore list for me.

His posts do not bother me. I usually just read the topic and than decide whether or not to read it. The race issue has been done a million times around here. No one is going to change anyone's mind, but that does not mean he should not post his thoughts.

HappyScrappy said:

but I also don't ever recall seeing a post by steel beast that wasn't a total waste of space and time.

That can be said for about 95% of the posts on this board.

HappyScrappy said:
I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt and just put him on the mental ignore, but he is really making a solid effort for the official ignore list for me.

ditto here.... i dont really mind the odd post, asking maybe why such terrible role models are seized upon by todays youth (in a word MTV) might be valid, but thats like 1 of too many posts purely centered on race. IMHO :rolleyes:

Bump for The Beast. I don't see why so many people get their panties in a bunch over his threads.

Though I might not support his opinions I support the fact he wants to voice them. Hell I gave my support to Thunderwave I will damn well support the beast on this....

If you don't like what someone has to say then don't give them the time with your comments. I don't believe he's calling for physical arm against anyone so though it might not be popular topics and at times I have dissagreed with him myself. Speak your mind. How else can we learn about others if we don't....

Right txcollegeguy, and you never know when that jerk that you despise oh so much for whatever reason may have something to say that will blow your doors in.

we all know the saying here... "if you dont like it, dont read it"...

i think mr. beast aka shave with a mach 3 it will be ok!! starts topics worth talking about... but maybe should cut it down a bit and take the anger away from some of the threads... i do wish we had more black guys on the board and we could have a real discussion without it getting racial... yes, racial as in slurs and name calling and degrading one another... but of course the topic would be about race...

I like the steel beast he's a great guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember people this is a chat board It doesn't really matter in real life!!!

So what if he stirs things up and makes people think about different views the world would be a bland place for all if we didn't have people like him.

Top Bottom