Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The New Cycle, new issues

nickb86

High End Bro
Platinum
Platinum
Hey guys im back again just outta my surgery and ready to start getting in condition again. A year ago i had shoulder problems in my right shoulder and after loads of shit treatment i have finally had an op that shaved some bone of my shoulder which was impinging on my infra-spinatis (tendon)-causing the pain, should be fine will start traing no issues or restrictions and will then run a cycle to acquire what i lost in the last year +.

I came from a near pro swimming career (so know the importance of nutrition and discipline)
I trained on weights very hard for 3 yrs (experimented and got my routines sorted) and have my diet sorted,
i havnt been able to train for year until recently when i had 2 cortisol injections, before my op came i did some stuff leading up (low rep ltd tendon movment) and started to put it on really fast.
Im 6ft 4 around 210lbs,
im 24yrs old
i am a type 1 diabetic and inject insulin
im quite slim but very strong for my size, i can lift similarly to people much visibly stronger

My original cyle was going to be either 10 weeks or 12 weeks of sustanon 500mg/wk, shot mon and thurs-250mg each day

10 week cycle pct:
6-10
HCGenerate 5 caps every day ( or 2 caps 3 times a day of bridge)
10-14 Unleashed and post cycle 3 caps every day
10-16 forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and pm (suicide aromatase inhibitor)
10-14 forged steel from 1 full dose twice a day
(not sure if il ul use this ?)

(this is courtesy of needto).

1stly if extend the cycle to 12 weeks is this pct ok ?
can i just follow it and take the hcg and combo etc 2 weeks later than stated ?
Also do i need the forged steel or is it overkill ?

Stacking
I was considering intially stacking the sust with deca to try and max my gains but have decided deca isnt for me and i dont wanna blow up like a balloon and get all the deca problems etc.
So i had considered using the Equipose as i liked the ltd bloat and the appetite factor.
Would run at 500mg/wk sust and 300-400mg/wk EQ

What dosage would be sensible for both worthwhile gains and a 1st cyle prospective ?
Would it require more frequent injections or could i mix it in the syringe and shoot together ?
would it change my Pct schedule and does it cause shut down (like deca) or worser sides ?

Finally the tren.
havnt researched this as much so thought id ask some people reccomended stacking the test(sust) with tren has any1 got any exeriances and knowledge with this product and what its like in accordance with dosage, pct change injection frequencies sides etc ?

any help or oppinions are welcome, this may have been covered before but not as secific and defined to me and id like the most relevamt info so hey, anyone with something to say please write what you like thanks, nick

ok i appreciate your input but i have read cycling can increase sensitivity to insulin so i use less, and im verywell trained in handling my blood suger levels but i do share your concerns for some people. Any body else got advice for me ?
thanks for your input

first, you should not even consider running any sort of cycle until you have been training again for quite some time... you don't take the amount of time off you have and then just start taking aas and think there's going to be a magical change... your muscle memory will be there and you will get a lot of natty gains back quickly... you need to do this for a while...

your cycle setup and plan is a mess... you should run sust for 12 weeks and then your pct would not start until at least 2 weeks after your last pin... with sust, some wait 18-21 days to start... you have no business running or thinking about tren right now... if you are wanting to run eq, you need to realize that it needs to be ran 16 weeks... running cycles that long require much longer recovery time...

being diabetic, i just think your playing with fire when you have to deal with that... i really wouldn't risk anything when it comes to that but that's up to you... you still have a way to go before you should even consider running a cycle though bro...

ok firstly i will be lifting and strengthening everything for a while before i start so wont be beginningfor a while.

My cycle and pct was advice from needto and another moderator and i asked whether i should wait 2 weeks until the last pin and his response was to follow that plan, i actually copied and pasted it hence i stated fro him in brackets.

So this advice is completely wrong ? the cycle and pct stated was for a 10 week sustanon cycle ?

I know nothing about tren as i said i was just curious so thought id ask, but will avoid. Thanks

The EQ was something i was reading about on here and other baords and the impression i got was you need to run atleast 12 weeks so thought i could maybe use it and extend my cycle, but if its useless unless you do 16 weeks i will avoid aswell. I do not wish to cycle for that long. thanks again.

i was just wondering about the PCT and if you could correct me or give me a new scheme as i was originally going to wait 2 weeks then start but got advised differently ?

right i am going to post a satement on my pct protocol from a moderator i am not trying to shit stir or cause conflict but would like to get my pct perfect so here it is :

i know your the man on this forum lol just thought id ask. That post is excellent by the way thanks for your help. So with my 10 week sust cycle, you would take the HC generate from weeks
6-10 during cycle but not in the PCT stage ?

YES!!!!!!! or you can run double dose of bridge 2 caps 3 times a day in place of the HCGenerate.. WHY???? http://needtobuildmuscle.net/bodybui...ogia-agrestis/ That is my blog BTW I wrote all of this)

And also would you wait 2 weeks from last pin to start PCT
(wk 12) of sust or would you start PCT staright away say week 11 with sust?

Start PCT the day the cycle ends. Run the PCT 6 weeks and then follow up PCT with ether 4 weeks of SARMS or bridge or even both., Add in Need2slin for better nutrition retention

Any mods or anyone got any opinions or experiances please help thanks, nick

you can start your test booster, like unleashed/post cycle right after your last pin but you would not start clomid until two weeks after your last pin...

would i even need clomid with the combination im taking for PCT ?

Ive read alot about PCT form needto jentic and nelson, jenetic and needto seemed to famimilarise on the fact of starting the PCT very soon after the last pin whereas others reccomend a 2 week wait ?

Also none of there posts have anthing good to say about nolva clomid etc and from what i understand these products iv got would be ok, iv listed my cycle and the one which im guna stick too below:

MY CYCLE
Wks 1-12 5oomg/wk sustanon
Wks 8-12 HCGenerate
Wks 12-16 post cycle/unleashed combo
Wks 12-18 forma-stanzol
? Wks 12-16 forged steel?
?wks 12 + Bridge -not sure about these 2-

Do i need the forged steel for pct ?

is it worth getting bridge to tide me over or this for more advanced people ?

Would i need a longer PCT period as the cycle is now 12 weeks not 10 ?

would this be ok and get me through healthily, any advice and opinions please say ?

still abit confused about when to start PCT sooner or wait ? and whether i need any additional products thanks

like i said already bro... you can start your test boosters, like unleashed/post cycle right after your last pin IF YOU WANT... you should not start clomid until two weeks after your last pin... that's when the test will actually have cleared your system... your not in pct until then... pct will consist of 4 weeks whether you run test for 10 or 12 weeks... i would recommend you to run clomid... you do not need a high dose but it can be beneficial at a low dose... bridge is not too advanced for anyone... it will help in between cycles... a sarms stack would be the best thing to do while in between cycles to not only maintain but to add to your gains...

Top Bottom