Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The mother of all posterior chain shock workout :)

Lord_Suston said:
what did you feel worked best for your hammies?

2.5 hours I could do weightlifting but how intense did you go though?

in that workout? well the high bar box squats certainly hit the ham/glute tie area pretty hard. As do the sumo deads, although more glutes and erectors.
Hyper back extensions hit the hams hard too, if you keep your feet pointed straight down and actively pull with them. A few sets of 8-10 with these after a hard workout will add some meat to them.

but the plyo ballitsic RDLs, are what causes major DOMs, although since I'm used to them I'm not that sore at all today.
But the first time I did those, I had DOMS for 5 days straight :D
It's all that eccentric stretching.

2.5 hours felt good, I enjoyed every minute of it :)
See I keep the reps low, and no where near failure that allows me to maintain intensity. I stayed explosive from start to finish.
But my erectors were pumped from start to finish! Nothing else was pumped up at all, due to the low reps, until I hit the 20 rep RDLs :)
having a pump reduces workout effectivness I've found

I feel good today - I'm back in the gym to hit the upper body stuff today - press, chins, rows etc

thriller said:
nice workout....the jump squats were nice and high too..i need to get some in my workout

start with bodyweight and work up real slow. Work up to about 20-30% of yoru squat 1RM. In fact 95-115lbs is about the tops even very strong people will use.

LMAO i thought it said 701lbs.... and i thought to myself "wtf"... then i see the vid and you only have a quarter and dime on the bar.... then i giggled. :D

Certainly working hammies are busting out! I got a pic taken this morning :)

CCJ_Hams10thApril03.JPG

damn your quads are big man! is that from the oly style squats??

i really want to hit my quads more nwo then my hams. my hams have been working over my quads for the last year.. any advice?

yeah Oly style squats will make the quads grow bigger.

I used to do front squats, but haven't down them much in the last 4months, so it's safe to say most of the size is from oly squats

But front squats will give you the same thing, except with less glute involvement, but you want strong glutes for power :)

Last edited:
yeah, i started oly squats.. but i think i still need to improve my form.

my camera is working now so ill get some pics of it..

Top Bottom