Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the most tempting foods

So is peanut butter not good to eat? I eat it with apples (just 1 serving) for a snack. Should i not?

I go low fat smooth it's better for you so = 1 extra tble spoon lol!!
Someone suggested power butter I googled it and it's great all the oils are the good oils. But I tried to buy it in Uk and no luck!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Another thought...so you fine ladies all weigh and measure foods right? Probably makes a huge difference, right? (i'm learning)

PB is just dangerous for me because I like to eat a lot of it and it's so calorie dense that I can blow over my daily intake by 1000 calories in no time.

I think weighing is very important, especially when you're getting started and have a definite goal in mind. It can feel obsessive and one has to try to maintain that balance but I did find it quite eye opening to start weighing foods and realizing how much or how little I was really eating. If you can, I'd get a digital scale and I'd use the scale over a measuring cup for things like veggies....I always felt ripped off when measuring a cup of veggies and having space between them in the cup!! LOL

PB is just dangerous for me because I like to eat a lot of it and it's so calorie dense that I can blow over my daily intake by 1000 calories in no time.

I think weighing is very important, especially when you're getting started and have a definite goal in mind. It can feel obsessive and one has to try to maintain that balance but I did find it quite eye opening to start weighing foods and realizing how much or how little I was really eating. If you can, I'd get a digital scale and I'd use the scale over a measuring cup for things like veggies....I always felt ripped off when measuring a cup of veggies and having space between them in the cup!! LOL

LOL...I know what you mean..when I'm measuring things now I try to get all of the spaces and holes out!! Feel like I'm getting more!! I just ordered me a scale from Amazon..so I'm going to start weighing things!!

Hahaha Rd isn't the whole idea of sneaking so no body finds out lol! no need to sneak now we all know lol!!
And yeah nutella and a big spoon!! Yum yum!!

Sent from my iPhone

Gotta sneak it from my husband. We both eat very good so it is a big deal (in a kidding sorta way) if one catches the other cheating. Since I'm "sneakier" than him I have the upper hand...I'm sure ya'll can keep my secret.

RD

Gotta sneak it from my husband. We both eat very good so it is a big deal (in a kidding sorta way) if one catches the other cheating. Since I'm "sneakier" than him I have the upper hand...I'm sure ya'll can keep my secret.

RD

Hahaha consider it kept!!

Sent from my iPhone

RW...how are you?? How is your training going? You're getting ready to compete aren't you??

Peanut butter is my big thing. I can't keep it in the house when I'm dieting or I'll be down there in the night eating it!

large. :lmao:

eh...still not sure if I want to compete. I've gained a metric asston of muscle but still have my boobs. I think I like it that way.

PB is really not that bad. My only beef with it is that it tends to be inflammatory and weightlifting tends to encourage some inflammation anyway. When you add gear to the mix, which also tends to be inflammatory, it becomes pretty important to avoid foods that provoke cytokine production. Fried stuff will do that too due to the heat involved in the preparation. IIRC it's mycotoxin creation during frying that does it.

Now I'll eat the hell out of my organic almond butter. I make my own protein bars with that stuff every weekend and work on them throughout the week. (whey protein isolate, almond milk, almond butter, gluten free rolled oats, stevia, organic cinnamon) Only real pisser being so much bigger these days is you have to fricking eat constantly to maintain the size. Having high cal protein bars handy is a must.

PB is really not that bad. My only beef with it is that it tends to be inflammatory and weightlifting tends to encourage some inflammation anyway. When you add gear to the mix, which also tends to be inflammatory, it becomes pretty important to avoid foods that provoke cytokine production. Fried stuff will do that too due to the heat involved in the preparation. IIRC it's mycotoxin creation during frying that does it.

Now I'll eat the hell out of my organic almond butter. I make my own protein bars with that stuff every weekend and work on them throughout the week. (whey protein isolate, almond milk, almond butter, gluten free rolled oats, stevia, organic cinnamon) Only real pisser being so much bigger these days is you have to fricking eat constantly to maintain the size. Having high cal protein bars handy is a must.

These sound lovely I must try them. Just wondering are rolled outs the same thing we call porridge oats?
I will look up organic almond butter as I tried every were for power butter but Uk don't have any.

Sent from my iPhone

large. :lmao:

eh...still not sure if I want to compete. I've gained a metric asston of muscle but still have my boobs. I think I like it that way.

LOL...that was great!! I think that's probably a good look! :)

I was thinking of competing next year but still have some injury rehab with a torn tricep I'm dealing with and just not 100% sure my heart is totally in it. We shall see!

Top Bottom