Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the most tempting foods

These sound lovely I must try them. Just wondering are rolled outs the same thing we call porridge oats?
I will look up organic almond butter as I tried every were for power butter but Uk don't have any.

Sent from my iPhone

Hey Donna...yep they are the same thing! I grew up with a British grandma and we ate "porridge" all the time. ;)

Hey Donna...yep they are the same thing! I grew up with a British grandma and we ate "porridge" all the time. ;)

Thanks Cg I always wondered that lol! Good source of carbs I love them. I'm going to look up some recipe for my own protein bars as there do dam expensive over here lol.

Sent from my iPhone

LOL...that was great!! I think that's probably a good look! :)

I was thinking of competing next year but still have some injury rehab with a torn tricep I'm dealing with and just not 100% sure my heart is totally in it. We shall see!

I'm same I keep thinking that's it I'm going for it then start thinking what if I can't get up there lol then think nooo I can't do it!! I do admire you gals for having the courage !!
Hope you get your tri sorted Cg I heard its one the hardest parts to fix once you injure!!

Sent from my iPhone

I'm same I keep thinking that's it I'm going for it then start thinking what if I can't get up there lol then think nooo I can't do it!! I do admire you gals for having the courage !!
Hope you get your tri sorted Cg I heard its one the hardest parts to fix once you injure!!

Sent from my iPhone

You ladies can do it if you want to!! Never seen two more competent ladies in my life!! You can definitely do it!!

This might be a busy thread for Thanksgiving. My aunts homemade mac and cheese is what I can't wait for. (Made with real cheese, real butter and full fat mayo. Must try to control my portion sizes.

What are some of everyone else's Thanksgiving temptations?

Rebecca D:Chef:

PB is really not that bad. My only beef with it is that it tends to be inflammatory and weightlifting tends to encourage some inflammation anyway. When you add gear to the mix, which also tends to be inflammatory, it becomes pretty important to avoid foods that provoke cytokine production. Fried stuff will do that too due to the heat involved in the preparation. IIRC it's mycotoxin creation during frying that does it.

Now I'll eat the hell out of my organic almond butter. I make my own protein bars with that stuff every weekend and work on them throughout the week. (whey protein isolate, almond milk, almond butter, gluten free rolled oats, stevia, organic cinnamon) Only real pisser being so much bigger these days is you have to fricking eat constantly to maintain the size. Having high cal protein bars handy is a must.

Hey rw...Would you mind posting up your recipe for your homemade protein bars!? That would be great!!

You ladies can do it if you want to!! Never seen two more competent ladies in my life!! You can definitely do it!!

Ah thanks Jen I wish I thought like that lol I'm way too shy ,,

And yeah I wouldn't mind trying to make some them protein bars too they sound great. Just one thing tho is there a reason to use gluten free oats or is that just your preference ?

Sent from my iPhone

I guess this is a good place to admit that I sat in bed Sunday night and ate an entire chocolate pudding cake from the grocery store... If I had to guess, I would say it prolly had about 2 MILLION calories, and about 85% of them from fat! As bad as my stomach hurt after, I am craving another as I type!!!

I had some ice cream for lunch today....I'm sick. Justified! ......really really craving cheesecake factories mud pie!! 12 inch high 5 inch wide piece of 7 layer chocolate cake layered w/ chocolate cheesecake, icing and choclate chips. Topped w/ 3 scoops of ice cream and all the fixings!!! Uhhhh heaven.....

I guess this is a good place to admit that I sat in bed Sunday night and ate an entire chocolate pudding cake from the grocery store... If I had to guess, I would say it prolly had about 2 MILLION calories, and about 85% of them from fat! As bad as my stomach hurt after, I am craving another as I type!!!

Hahahaha snipers your crackas lass!
There's never a good time to admit that when all of us can't even look at indulging without putting on lbs!! Lmao. You don't smoke that green stuff do ya lol you have some incredible munchie sessions hahaha

Sent from my iPhone

Top Bottom