Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the most tempting foods

Something I crave a lot is rice crispies it's strange as it only started since I tightened up my diet and it's not like before I used to eat them alot ..

There isn't much I absolutely can't say no to. However, there are those times! If my mouth is watering and it's a crazy craving..I take one bite and enjoy it, binge behavior takes years to break, I'd rather be mentally healthy and take the bite, eat the cals in the bite and move on with my day and not waste energy dreaming about food. :D It is easier to do damage control when you've taken one or two bites of a hamburger and two fries than it is to work off the cals of a binge on foods you didn't even really want anyway because you were eating around a craving. My .02 :D

I don't let this happen all the time, I guess I just prepare for mistakes. I don't try to be perfect anymore.

Course, like QT said...if something is not in the house you can't eat it. My most tempting foods are chips so I don't buy them.

Chocolate. Sometimes at night I'll sneak into the pantry and woof down 1/2 jar of nutella. I also love chicken wings and beer on a Friday night.

RD

same here. Always with the chips. Not potato but corn. I always make sure I keep only organic chips in the house though.

RW...how are you?? How is your training going? You're getting ready to compete aren't you??

Peanut butter is my big thing. I can't keep it in the house when I'm dieting or I'll be down there in the night eating it!

RW...how are you?? How is your training going? You're getting ready to compete aren't you??

Peanut butter is my big thing. I can't keep it in the house when I'm dieting or I'll be down there in the night eating it!

So is peanut butter not good to eat? I eat it with apples (just 1 serving) for a snack. Should i not?

It's very good, but if you're anything like me you should weigh it. I will lie to myself and tell myself that heaping tablespoon is legit. OLOLOL.

It's very good, but if you're anything like me you should weigh it. I will lie to myself and tell myself that heaping tablespoon is legit. OLOLOL.

LOL!! A woman after my own heart...Yeah, I really need to invest in a kitchen scale. Thanks cindylou!! Would natural peanut butter be better than Crunchy Jiff?! (think I answered my own question..)

Another thought...so you fine ladies all weigh and measure foods right? Probably makes a huge difference, right? (i'm learning)

I'm sure if you just have one serving of all natural pb on occasion you should be fine. I have some everynight before bed! weve been getting some awesome apples here lately.

Chocolate. Sometimes at night I'll sneak into the pantry and woof down 1/2 jar of nutella. I also love chicken wings and beer on a Friday night.

RD

Hahaha Rd isn't the whole idea of sneaking so no body finds out lol! no need to sneak now we all know lol!!
And yeah nutella and a big spoon!! Yum yum!!

Sent from my iPhone

Top Bottom