Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Log of Fatty McButterPants

Daisy_Girl said:
NO - barf-o-rama, it tastes nasty. I tried it in CoW - yuck. Tried it with water - yuck again. I held my nose and chugged. :worried:

I really gotta stick with the plain old vanilla proteins!
I agree with what Miss24 posted... I like to mix the Lean Dessert up thick like a pudding, or with about a tbl or two of some SF/FF puddin mix... its awesome :p Just like a cheat, and keeps me from getting any cravings too!!!

:wavey: Hope you are having a good weekend girl!

IF I DO NOT GET BETTER SOON, I WILL JUMP OFF A BRIDGE. SERIOUSLY.

I cannot take this anymore. I am calling my doctor tomorrow to see if he wants to see me. My glands (in my neck) are the size of tangerines and extremely tender. WTF is this? I have the plague, I just know it.

Damn. That's gotta be miserable. I haven't experienced anything like that since the last time I floated thru sea lice in the late 90s. I did spend from Thxgiving thru New Years sick like a dog w/ a cough that would wrench out most of a typical cardiovascular system. But w/ about $100 worth of drugs I finally killed it....

Good luck making it die & go away :(

Daisy_Girl said:
IF I DO NOT GET BETTER SOON, I WILL JUMP OFF A BRIDGE. SERIOUSLY.

I cannot take this anymore. I am calling my doctor tomorrow to see if he wants to see me. My glands (in my neck) are the size of tangerines and extremely tender. WTF is this? I have the plague, I just know it.
huggetwell.gif

Slowly getting better. I put a call into my doctor to see if I can be seen this afternoon. The size and pain in my glands worries me. I assume it is a virus, but the pain is pretty unbearable. :(

I am in the middle of parent conferences ..... so this week is NUTS too. Yesterday, I talked from 7:40am-7:30pm straight. I did not even get a chance to eat lunch. I ate breakfast at 7am, ate a bagel at 10:30am and did not eat again until 8pm. NUTS.

BUT - again, happy news in the midst of my personal drama .... every SINGLE DAY this week someone has asked me if I am losing weight. :) I am, yet again, wearing pants I have not been able to fit into for a year. Juniors size 8 baby, so happy.

I wore my Juniors size 10/12 pants on Monday and looked like I pooped in them ... saggy butt, hanging crotch. :) (great mental picture, huh?) Gonna have to retire them. yay. But tried on my 6s - still too tight to be comfortable. I can pull them up and button them - but have a gigantor muffin top. SO not sexy, lol. And breathing is challenging. Not there yet, but soon.

Daisy_girl,

Great job on losing the weight. It always feels great to go down a pants size. I hope you feel better soon.

Claire

Top Bottom