Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The legit medical route

Have you been prescribed anabolic steroids?

• Tried with a doctor, but failed.

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Tried with a doctor and succeeded.

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Never tried obtaining a prescription.

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Tried with a doctor, but failed.

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Tried with a doctor and succeeded.

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Never tried obtaining a prescription.

Votes: 14 51.9%

• Total voters
Simple poll. Please vote.

Want to know how many out there have gone the medical route.

i'm in the process. Waiting on bloodwork to come back. My doc says she is OK with HRT or enhancement when appropriate (thus the bloodwork). A real doc and not one of those hormone factories for any dork that brings their wallet and thinks it will turn their life around.

Have a great doc. He's going to put me on it when I hit 40. But untill then doing my own trt. He's cool enough to do all my blood work and break it down for me. Answer questions. But trt once you start you don't stop.

I think its possible if you find the right doctor. Most will keep the dosages
pretty low but its better than nothing. Some people are lucky enough to have
insurance that covers it too.

Yep they will def not let it get above normal and my endo likes in in the 300's

Im too young, but when I get older and decide to stay on forever I will try the legit way. If not I will do it on my own.

NTBM REP

i'm glad to see docs not over prescribing testosterone but its too bad docs don't teach people how to eat and how to exercise. most guys can get a massive boost in their levels with simple lifestyle changes. turn the tv off and go outside for a walk, thats a good start. or throw away the boxed food and have some baked chicken breast, brown rice and veggies for dinner instead.

simple shit.

such a good point. So it u go on trt, u have to realize that u will be dependent on society and the established medical field forever. If society ever crashed u could kiss Ur manhood goodbye.

Been on a HRT script of Test Cyp 200mg/ml for 8 months now. Pay under $ per 10mil vial from a compound pharmacy. Insurance pays for office visits and blood work. Also pays for supporting sides. Also get sermorelin GHRP6 and HGC. I'm 50 and still going strong.

Best way is to talk to your local compound pharmacies and ask them for a HRT recommendation. I even did that for my HGH generic stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

I'm in Los Angeles and I go to a clinic for TRT. 180 mg a week, they supply anastrazole, and every other month HCG. My insurance covers almost all except for $10.00 co payment every office visit.

my doc said the new script monitoring system used in Colorado makes is hard to prescribe test unless all ducks are in a row (e.g. my lipids suck so an rx for test would probably be contraindicated) and my natty test is borderline (about 400 on a 300-1100 scale). Not sure how they can monitor such under fed and state regs, but they do.

Top Bottom