Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The "Knockout Game" Gaining Popularity in New York and New Jersey

lmao...people that have never pulled a weapon on someone talking shit....Yeah, shoot that teen in the face and live with it in your head for the rest of your life.....

Ahhh... another reference to your illustrious military career.

Know what's odd to me?

- Dozens of people here on EF have copies of your felony assault on a sleeping woman

- Dozens of people here on EF have copies of your numerous DUIs

- Dozens of people here on EF have multiple pictures of your mugshots

Yet not a single person here has any information on your military record. And this is a military career where you were such an experienced-trained killer that did his country's bidding without question. It's just not like you to withhold what you would consider to be highly-flattering information.

Were you a secret agent? Were you CIA? Perhaps Mel was your agent 99 and you were Maxwell Smart. To be so deep undercover, are you blowing your super-secret agent status by posting here on EF? Could it be the CIA chips they put in your head that make you get drunk and create alters on a fitness board that despises and ridicules you? Maybe those heartbroken loser posts you make over Mel dumping you is book-code for some secret message sent to your deep undercover partner in a sleeper cell.

Oh my. The possibilities are endless. I'm intrigued.

/sarcasm off

No, I'm not intrigued. You're still a lying, woman-beating, felon, DUI loser who is a complete waste of oxygen that would be so much better used by anyone else on this planet.

Top Bottom