Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The "Knockout Game" Gaining Popularity in New York and New Jersey

In the video the teacher got knocked out cold from the side and he had his hands full.
The lady got knocked out from behind. Neither would have been able to use a gun for self defense.
If a lot of people carried guns these teenagers might reconsider assaulting people in the first place.
It shows how messed up society is if people actually feel safer by carrying a gun.
And how did these teenagers get so messed up that they think assaulting people is an amusing game?

b0und (so messed up)

In the video the teacher got knocked out cold from the side and he had his hands full.
The lady got knocked out from behind. Neither would have been able to use a gun for self defense.
If a lot of people carried guns these teenagers might reconsider assaulting people in the first place.
It shows how messed up society is if people actually feel safer by carrying a gun.
And how did these teenagers get so messed up that they think assaulting people is an amusing game?

b0und (so messed up)

The person getting knocked-out obviously wouldn't be using a gun.

Damn. Where did our critical reading and thinking skills go?

Let's recap:

Plunkey:
We need a special version of stand-your-ground that lets any bystander shoot anyone participating in "the knockout game" on site.

Now that would be funny. Watch some kid run up and knock a little old lady out then he turns-around and gets shot in the head point-blank by a nearby gun enthusiast.

It scares me.

Like, I'm not so sure I wouldn't be a little nervous walking past a group of black teens right now.

White wimmenz tensing up as they pass a group of young black men is hardly news in Murrica....then again neither is them getting moist at the thought of all those tremendous Johnsons.

luckily I live in an area where the majority are bitches and cowards, the ones that have balls are OGs and I'm good with most of them around here...they dont fuck with me and I dont fuck with them. I throw down if I need to but havent for a long time....good to know people that know people.

I wonder if these fucks are being charged with felonious assault or attempted murder. Hopefully the later, all it takes is one punch to kill someone...depending how they go down. I've seen a ton of fist fights turn deadly from a head injury when someone goes down.

lmao...people that have never pulled a weapon on someone talking shit....Yeah, shoot that teen in the face and live with it in your head for the rest of your life.....

Top Bottom