Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The "Knockout Game" Gaining Popularity in New York and New Jersey

If they hit the person, knocked them out cold and were fleeing, I'm not sure you could safely shoot them.

Don't most of the firearm safe harbors involve stopping someone from using deadly force on you or someone else? I worry that once the perp is fleeing, you'd lose your ability to kill them -- and that would be a shame.

why? are you a bad shot?? :lmao:

If they hit the person, knocked them out cold and were fleeing, I'm not sure you could safely shoot them.

Don't most of the firearm safe harbors involve stopping someone from using deadly force on you or someone else? I worry that once the perp is fleeing, you'd lose your ability to kill them -- and that would be a shame.

This is true. You can't shoot them in the back as they run away. You are no longer standing your ground.

No, but you can start shooting them in the legs, and sooner or later curiosity will prevail and they'll turn around...

That's what needs to be changed. If you play the game, there needs to be a period (at least a few minutes) where some gun nut can shoot you just 'cause.

Just gimme the trophy, I'd win that league.

I'd win it so hard!!

Y'all could draft me in the first round of Fantasy Knockout Revenge and bet cash munnies on it with your friends!

oh, i guess I should've watched the video...

Didn't know they were just hitting people and running.

Top Bottom