Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The "Knockout Game" Gaining Popularity in New York and New Jersey

I think it did happen in Texas they had a chart on the news this morning of knockout game victims, I'll see if I can find it.

We need a special version of stand-your-ground that lets any bystander shoot anyone participating in "the knockout game" on site.

Now that would be funny. Watch some kid run up and knock a little old lady out then he turns-around and gets shot in the head point-blank by a nearby gun enthusiast.

I'd pay to watch that. We're talking prime-time pay-per-view footage.

We need a special version of stand-your-ground that lets any bystander shoot anyone participating in "the knockout game" on site.

Now that would be funny. Watch some kid run up and knock a little old lady out then he turns-around and gets shot in the head point-blank by a nearby gun enthusiast.

It will be like "The Purge"

umm...you can already do that.

umm...you can already do that.

If they hit the person, knocked them out cold and were fleeing, I'm not sure you could safely shoot them.

Don't most of the firearm safe harbors involve stopping someone from using deadly force on you or someone else? I worry that once the perp is fleeing, you'd lose your ability to kill them -- and that would be a shame.

Top Bottom