Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The internet.....where 20 year olds can sound world weary.

Never ceases to amaze me. The most confident, outspoken, guys expressing the greatest disdain for the machinations of the system are like..................20 years old.

Yet they sneer is studied and steady. You would think think they had started 4 companies and climbed a few corporate ladders. Had dozens of steadies.

No.....they have read the chat board and their reading assignments. Oh well.

Testosterone boy said:

And I want some respect dammit.

You have to earn it.

respect.jpg

musclebrains said:

You have to earn it.

respect.jpg

Might be tough. I'm not the strongest, wealthiest, or most educated. Second place in these categories is still just second place.

Question for you MB.......I am always trying to improve something about my life yet it always seems that one step forward in one area tends to be accompanied by a step backwards in another area.

What is up with this phenomena? Does anyone have a full hand in every respect? Is it even possible?

Welcome to Gen X... the first generation that didn't experience love, relationships, hardship, war, success or grief... they watched it on TV.

The internet.....where 20 year olds can sound world weary.
Never ceases to amaze me. The most confident, outspoken, guys expressing the greatest disdain for the machinations of the system are like..................20 years old.

Respect your elders! Because one day we may be your Step Dad and could be F-ing your mom!

Top Bottom