Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Essay-Log: Anavar 20mg/ED for 6 weeks (1st cycle)

flirtingwithaas

Day 13 into my experiment with Anavar-Oxandrolone (6 weeks at 20mg/ED)

THIS COMPREHENSIVE ESSAY LOG WILL BE MOST VALUABLE TO ECTOMORPH/HARDGAINERS LOOKING TO USE ANAVAR-OXANDROLONE TO PUT ON 15-20 LBS OF LEAN BODY MASS WITHOUT SEVERELY COMPROMISING THEIR HEALTH.

Introduction

I am a 22-year old male currently in university, and I am 13 days into my first cycle of Anavar-Oxandrolone at 20/mg ED (one morning dose). I have been in the gym on and off over the course of the last 4 years, but was never consistent enough to maintain a physique that I was satisfied with. I had thought about using anabolic steroids in the past, as many of my peers had made the choice to do so. After careful consideration, I decided that I would do one cycle of anabolic steroids. Over the course of the last 3 months, I used all the resources available on the internet to make a well-informed decision and chose a cycle according to the information that I found (at the bottom of this post is a list of the best resources I found throughout my research that may assist first-time users who are contemplating a cycle of oxandrolone).

Cycle research and preparation

Anyways, I digress. After consulting this invaluable handbook Anabolics, 9th ed by William Llewellyn, reading a few medical research articles in full, and reading experiences of users in similar circumstances to mine, I decided to go with a 6-week cycle of Anavar-Oxandrolone at 20 mg/ED (one dose in the morning). I chose to do this because I am a true hardgainer and ectomorph, I was 5”8, 133 lbs, with a BMI of 20. I decided to go with Anavar because it considered to be among the safest compound to use and promotes great gains in lean body mass while having a salutary effect on bodyfat.
My goal is to gain 15-20 lbs of retainable, lean body mass that I will retain and now lose upon cessation of AAS use. I am also prone to estrogneic side effects (gynecomastia) and favored Anavar because it is a non-aromatizable compound.

Though it is safe, there are definitely risks involved. Anyone that says Anavar does not shut down endogenous testosterone function, does not negatively effect the liver, and does not negatively alter blood lipid and cholesterol levels is unfortunately misinformed. If you refer to the section on Anavar-Oxandrolone in the aforementioned book Anabolics, 9th edition, there is clear evidence based on objective, empirical experimentation which indicates the contrary. Anavar is also not the safest, the safest are actually Primobolan, Andriol, and Turabanol – unfortunately none of these anabolics were available to me so I resorted to using Anavar.

Results

I started out at 132.0 lbs on July the 1st, with a BMI of 19.8. On day 13, I am currently at 139.0 and have put on a marked and visible amount of lean body mass. My body fat has also decreased slightly. This weight gain of 7.0 lbs is consistent with my goals, as I chose Oxandrolone not to acquire the physique of an Arnold Schwarzenegger-esque bodybuilder, but to put on a little muscle on a very skinny and small frame. I plan to continue at 20mg ED for another 2 weeks, and may up my dose to 30 mg ED if I think it would be suitable.

My strength has also gone up considerably, and changes in strength became noticeable to me after about 1.5 weeks of use. I have not been keeping track of exactly how much I was lifting previous compared to now. I have definitely been able to push out a lot more reps for every exercise for all muscle groups, including body weight excercises such as chin-ups, pull-ups, pushups, etc. While none of these results surprised me, as I had done the proper research and knew what to expect from my cycle, what has amazed me is the incredible effects that this drug has had on my psyche and mood.

I feel absolutely amazing, inspired, motivated, and fulfilled. As an intellectual who does a lot of thinking and someone who has been through some hard times, I normally find my thoughts clouded with negativity and have suffered intermittent bouts of depression. After about a week of taking oxandrolone, I started to feel the tremendous uplifting effects of this substance on my demeanour. I feel confident, happy, and ready to take on anything. It is almost as if I am seeing things through a different lens, and though no major changes are happening in my life, I feel much more content with the way things are, and much less worrisome. Of course this is great for the time being, but I am concerned that these great highs will be followed by even lower lows after my cycle is complete...

Best material on Anavar-oxandrolone available online

1. Oxandrolone in the Treatment of HIV-Associated Weight Loss in Men: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study

Perhaps the best study out there on the effects of Oxandrolone on weight gain because unlike most other studies that give burn/AIDS patients very small doses of Oxandrolone (2.5-10mg ED) which is much lower than the amount conventionally used in the bodybuilding community, this study gives three different groups 20mg, 40mg, and 80mg respectively for 12 weeks. I suggest you read the whole thing – this is what convinced me a 20mg dose would be right for me:
“In post hoc analysis, we found that the 20-mg dose was more effective in those with a BMI at entry of ≤22.5 kg/m2. The lower dose was accompanied by lesser increases in LDL and transaminases.”
2. Anabolics, 9th ed. By William Llewellyn

Perhaps the most informative source that I discovered, and that provided me with knowledge that was most valuable in the preparation for my cycle was the book Anabolics, 9th edition, by William Llewellyn. The book is written by an expert on the effects of anabolic steroids for purposes of athletics and bodybuilding, and is composed based on sound research from the medical community – all claims are backed up by rational evidence, many of them articles that were published in peer-reviewed scientific journals. I recommend this book to any individual contemplating the use of steroids. The book dispels many widely held myths in the bodybuilding community about AAS.

This book contains a wealth of material on every single AAS compound known to man, as well as useful guidelines on how to use steroids safely, the best protocols for PCT, and general knowledge of how AAS affects the body to produce the various changes. The author also offers timely and invaluable advice for people from all different walks of life, and the presentation of the book is flawless, with everything separated neatly in sections and sub-sections, complete with illustrations. This should be the bible for anyone that is currently using, has used, or is thinking of using, AAS.

3. Experience log of Kingjarl on Forums "First Cycle Var/Clen - A Hardgainer's Story"

In preparation for my cycle, I did considerable research and sifted through dozens of experience/results logs to find a case which was most relevant to me. This was definitely the most valuable, well-documented, and informative, log that I found, as the favourable results of Kingjarl reinforced my choice of Anavar-Oxandrolone.

Stay posted, will follow up next week!

Cheers,

Flirting with AAS

this is seriously absurd.... if you were the proper weight, you would not be putting on 10-15 lbs. on a fucking womans dosage of anavar... i know girls that run a fucking higher dose than that... you are so undersized its ridiculous... please do not start giving me the idea they can gain 15-20 lbs on anavar alone at a girls dosage... because that's not going to fly anywhere and that is just complete bull shit

I ran 30mg a day for 8wks at the end of a very light (350mg wk) 10wk test cycle and gained 30lbs of LBM from it.
Friends said they wouldn't, no way in hell, had believed it if they hadn't been around for it.
Was my first cycle though.
Before cycle stats:
5'9"
169lbs
Bench 205 1RM
Squat 245 1RM
DL 275 1RM

AFTER CYCLE:
204lbs
Bench 275x4
Squat 315x10
DL 365x6

I was doing DoggCrapp training during the cycle.

I also think that this story is fishy. Anavar starts to work after ca. 8-10 days. But 13 days is such a short time and 20 mg/day is such a low dose that I doubt this story very seriously.

Hello there,

I am planning tondo the same, all I need is small gain and clean body, what was the results after 6 weeks?
Cheers
Qoqo

Wow! Thanks for this very informative log! this is yet the best one i've read on the entire web!
so far you have helped me feel better that results and muscle gains are on the way!!! ;)

Keep us posted on your progress please!

Day 13 into my experiment with Anavar-Oxandrolone (6 weeks at 20mg/ED)

THIS COMPREHENSIVE ESSAY LOG WILL BE MOST VALUABLE TO ECTOMORPH/HARDGAINERS LOOKING TO USE ANAVAR-OXANDROLONE TO PUT ON 15-20 LBS OF LEAN BODY MASS WITHOUT SEVERELY COMPROMISING THEIR HEALTH.

Introduction

I am a 22-year old male currently in university, and I am 13 days into my first cycle of Anavar-Oxandrolone at 20/mg ED (one morning dose). I have been in the gym on and off over the course of the last 4 years, but was never consistent enough to maintain a physique that I was satisfied with. I had thought about using anabolic steroids in the past, as many of my peers had made the choice to do so. After careful consideration, I decided that I would do one cycle of anabolic steroids. Over the course of the last 3 months, I used all the resources available on the internet to make a well-informed decision and chose a cycle according to the information that I found (at the bottom of this post is a list of the best resources I found throughout my research that may assist first-time users who are contemplating a cycle of oxandrolone).

Cycle research and preparation

Anyways, I digress. After consulting this invaluable handbook Anabolics, 9th ed by William Llewellyn, reading a few medical research articles in full, and reading experiences of users in similar circumstances to mine, I decided to go with a 6-week cycle of Anavar-Oxandrolone at 20 mg/ED (one dose in the morning). I chose to do this because I am a true hardgainer and ectomorph, I was 5”8, 133 lbs, with a BMI of 20. I decided to go with Anavar because it considered to be among the safest compound to use and promotes great gains in lean body mass while having a salutary effect on bodyfat.
My goal is to gain 15-20 lbs of retainable, lean body mass that I will retain and now lose upon cessation of AAS use. I am also prone to estrogneic side effects (gynecomastia) and favored Anavar because it is a non-aromatizable compound.

Though it is safe, there are definitely risks involved. Anyone that says Anavar does not shut down endogenous testosterone function, does not negatively effect the liver, and does not negatively alter blood lipid and cholesterol levels is unfortunately misinformed. If you refer to the section on Anavar-Oxandrolone in the aforementioned book Anabolics, 9th edition, there is clear evidence based on objective, empirical experimentation which indicates the contrary. Anavar is also not the safest, the safest are actually Primobolan, Andriol, and Turabanol – unfortunately none of these anabolics were available to me so I resorted to using Anavar.

Results

I started out at 132.0 lbs on July the 1st, with a BMI of 19.8. On day 13, I am currently at 139.0 and have put on a marked and visible amount of lean body mass. My body fat has also decreased slightly. This weight gain of 7.0 lbs is consistent with my goals, as I chose Oxandrolone not to acquire the physique of an Arnold Schwarzenegger-esque bodybuilder, but to put on a little muscle on a very skinny and small frame. I plan to continue at 20mg ED for another 2 weeks, and may up my dose to 30 mg ED if I think it would be suitable.

My strength has also gone up considerably, and changes in strength became noticeable to me after about 1.5 weeks of use. I have not been keeping track of exactly how much I was lifting previous compared to now. I have definitely been able to push out a lot more reps for every exercise for all muscle groups, including body weight excercises such as chin-ups, pull-ups, pushups, etc. While none of these results surprised me, as I had done the proper research and knew what to expect from my cycle, what has amazed me is the incredible effects that this drug has had on my psyche and mood.

I feel absolutely amazing, inspired, motivated, and fulfilled. As an intellectual who does a lot of thinking and someone who has been through some hard times, I normally find my thoughts clouded with negativity and have suffered intermittent bouts of depression. After about a week of taking oxandrolone, I started to feel the tremendous uplifting effects of this substance on my demeanour. I feel confident, happy, and ready to take on anything. It is almost as if I am seeing things through a different lens, and though no major changes are happening in my life, I feel much more content with the way things are, and much less worrisome. Of course this is great for the time being, but I am concerned that these great highs will be followed by even lower lows after my cycle is complete...

Best material on Anavar-oxandrolone available online

1. Oxandrolone in the Treatment of HIV-Associated Weight Loss in Men: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study

Perhaps the best study out there on the effects of Oxandrolone on weight gain because unlike most other studies that give burn/AIDS patients very small doses of Oxandrolone (2.5-10mg ED) which is much lower than the amount conventionally used in the bodybuilding community, this study gives three different groups 20mg, 40mg, and 80mg respectively for 12 weeks. I suggest you read the whole thing – this is what convinced me a 20mg dose would be right for me:
“In post hoc analysis, we found that the 20-mg dose was more effective in those with a BMI at entry of ≤22.5 kg/m2. The lower dose was accompanied by lesser increases in LDL and transaminases.”
2. Anabolics, 9th ed. By William Llewellyn

Perhaps the most informative source that I discovered, and that provided me with knowledge that was most valuable in the preparation for my cycle was the book Anabolics, 9th edition, by William Llewellyn. The book is written by an expert on the effects of anabolic steroids for purposes of athletics and bodybuilding, and is composed based on sound research from the medical community – all claims are backed up by rational evidence, many of them articles that were published in peer-reviewed scientific journals. I recommend this book to any individual contemplating the use of steroids. The book dispels many widely held myths in the bodybuilding community about AAS.

This book contains a wealth of material on every single AAS compound known to man, as well as useful guidelines on how to use steroids safely, the best protocols for PCT, and general knowledge of how AAS affects the body to produce the various changes. The author also offers timely and invaluable advice for people from all different walks of life, and the presentation of the book is flawless, with everything separated neatly in sections and sub-sections, complete with illustrations. This should be the bible for anyone that is currently using, has used, or is thinking of using, AAS.

3. Experience log of Kingjarl on Forums "First Cycle Var/Clen - A Hardgainer's Story"

In preparation for my cycle, I did considerable research and sifted through dozens of experience/results logs to find a case which was most relevant to me. This was definitely the most valuable, well-documented, and informative, log that I found, as the favourable results of Kingjarl reinforced my choice of Anavar-Oxandrolone.

Stay posted, will follow up next week!

Cheers,

Flirting with AAS

Top Bottom