Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The HGH Users Manual

Thats why i was askin, i have saw alot of shit about this kind of protocol with supposedly great results. i understand with the half life the multi per day, daily injects do make obvious sense. And thats why i also messaged you about how you did it. why and for what did you do 3 times a week for instead of daily?

The biggest problem with doing it multiple times per day and/or using IV is the fact that you have to use it at a time you don't have carbs circulating in your body. Carbs prohibit the HGH from crossing over and generating it's full effect. That is why it is best to take in first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and 45 mins before eating anything. You would really have to juggle your food intake around significantly if you want to get the most out of the HGH use.

Absolutely great thread. I've been researching a lot and this is one of the easiest threads to read and understand. Thanks.

Quick question. I'm 40 and still hard in to sports and weights. I can't seem to get healed up. I like the idea of taking GH for general life improvement and weight loss but what my real goal is to heal from injuries, ligaments and such. I have blue tops that to the best of my knowledge are good quality. I was thinking of taking 3iu's twice a day for a total of 6iu's. Actually it would be a 3 day cycle because of my job. Days 1 and 2 I will take 3iu's twice a day. Once upon waking and once post workout. Day 3 I will just take GH in the morning upon waking. Because of my job it would be hard to take another does in the afternoon on day 3.

Do you think that's a good plan? Also I usually follow my workout with a protein shake immediately. Should I hold off on the shake, or obviously eating any thing, until an hour after the injection? I really don't want to become a Type II diabetic. General rule of thumb 2 hours before and 1 hour after eating? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hi if i have a 6mg vial measuring my daily dose on mgs should i be using 1mg a day??

I don't know. Should it? Depends on what YOU think you should be doing.

How do you know your HGH is 6mg? When I use Serostim, I use 3ius daily which is 1mg and that is really all I need to use. Anything more brings about side effects. But other brands, I have no idea what the mg strength on them are. Of course, I can't say what your tolerance may or may not be. You may use more or may get more sides from a lesser dose. I would start with 1mg of Serostim daily for the first month and see how you tolerate it.

Thanks its actually 10mg 30iu premixed i was just using the 6mg as a reference as u mentioned it,il use 3iu which equates to 1mg if no sides il remain at this as fat loss is main target

Hi. Good posts. Ive just started 4 iu per day combined with 3 x 100mcg ghrp6 per day. Will keep guys posted on my progress.

One question. I feel like a human pin cushion. Can hgh be injected into any subcutaneous tissue or just around they belly button ?!

As far as i know sc is anywer u pinch skin an hit above muscle an just beneath skin,sure i read sumwer though different areas have different absorption rates an belly is fastest then triceps then top thighs though i could be talking out my ass buh i hav that in my head,sure sum1 will pop in who knows

Does anyone know about kamikaze? Kigs, blue tops, red tops and green tops?!

I have been recommended by a friend. Thought might give it a try when my stash runs out.

Let me know.

Top Bottom