Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The HGH Users Manual

any1 who thinks he has or has had some good HGH should try this

this baby felt so much different than anything else i've ever tried even at only 3iu daily.

I've been running hgh for 2 months now, started last week with 25mcg of T3 daily. My question would be for how long do i run the T3?, my plan is to run hgh for at least 12 months.
I do 2.5iu when i wake uo and 2.5iu around 5pm, same routine for 4 days and i rest the 5th day. After my rest day i start all over again so is kind of like 4 on 1 off and start again.

First post. But I'm curious as to the eating part. Why? I've always read that one should pin with breakfast? Thought that was pretty generally accepted. I pin every morning 5iu red top generic. Dropped 10lbs the first week nd strength has been skyrocketing since

bump

Ive been on legit pharm grade script GH for over two years at 21iu weekly and now Im on 15mg week (I dont know what iu that works out to), ive never experienced massive drops in weight that fast or crazy strength increases...if anything I think its just slow and steady help with recovery, nothing impressive. I think for most folks you are going to get way more bang for the buck getting some juice and doing a few cycles a year. For what a year of GH would cost go get some human grade Primo high dose and the best quality Var you can find and cycle that with Test twice a year and I bet you make better gains and drop more BF. Just my guess.

Ive been on legit pharm grade script GH for over two years at 21iu weekly and now Im on 15mg week (I dont know what iu that works out to), ive never experienced massive drops in weight that fast or crazy strength increases...if anything I think its just slow and steady help with recovery, nothing impressive. I think for most folks you are going to get way more bang for the buck getting some juice and doing a few cycles a year. For what a year of GH would cost go get some human grade Primo high dose and the best quality Var you can find and cycle that with Test twice a year and I bet you make better gains and drop more BF. Just my guess.

1mg = 3IU's
15mg = 45IU's
45IU's / 7 Days = 9IU's per day.
Your HGH = crap or fake.
Sorry bro but if its not doing anything on that dosage your getting riped off.

Top Bottom