Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The HGH Users Manual

Does anyone know about kamikaze? Kigs, blue tops, red tops and green tops?!

I have been recommended by a friend. Thought might give it a try when my stash runs out.

Let me know.
You are not allowed to talk of such things I am pretty sure. HOWEVER, at the moment I would stay away from mr K and his kigs since there are massive bunk reports. A little birdie told my that. Just looking out for you bro.

I use generic blue tops at 8ius a day. It's definitely working. Eat whatever, keep getting leaner. I took a 10iu shots a few days in a row and I felt my head and my bones aching, almost like growing pains! HGH is one of the most controversial things out there though. Sometimes you get the full 10ius in a vial, other times it's a measley 3 ius in a 10iu vial, sometimes you get overdosed vials...othertimes its nothing but sugar! Scary to think about it. However, I'm definitely seeing results (and sleeping like a baby) so I'm sticking with my current blue tops for now.

should I run T3 or T4 with GH?
They are similiar, you have to dose T4 in a certain way so that it is the same dosage as T3 because it has to convert...I think it's 4:1 but research it.
I use T3 for the simplicity. 25mcg a day is doing me fine while adding mass.

They are similiar, you have to dose T4 in a certain way so that it is the same dosage as T3 because it has to convert...I think it's 4:1 but research it.
I use T3 for the simplicity. 25mcg a day is doing me fine while adding mass.

Yeah that's what I saw too. T3 @25mcg/day or T4@100mcg/day

Question:
Currently taking hgh for about 7 weeks. 4iu per day. Limited side effects. Been taking 4 iu either first thing in the morning or post workout.

I am thinking of increasing dosages to 7 to 8 iu. People thoughts please. Bulking here. Visibly loosing excess weight on 4iu

I have been taking 4iu in one shot, if I increase to 8 iu. Would it be best to split twice or four times a day ?'

Thanks all

4 to 5 iu one shot is fine 8 iu I would split 4am and then again 2 pm between meals , that's how I was doing it anyways

Hi guys, just wanted to say I love this thread.

I'm a 30 yr old male, I've been taking Omnitrope HGH for about 6 months now. In the beginning stages I was taking 2iu to restore my levels, my doctor then had me lower to 1iu and now I'm at 0.7iu per day. Initially I was lifting and it was working great. I was getting amazing sleep and felt so sharp when I woke up. Besides the physical benefits, mentally my thinking and memory got very sharp. Recently though, I got diagnosed with severe sleep apnea because I would woke up with dry mouth in the middle of the night so I went for a sleep study and I was diagnosed with that. So I don't know if there's a connection but just by doing some searching I read that using HGH can cause tissue to grow around your neck which could cause blockage of air in the night. Sleep is very important to me and using HGH did lower my weight and gave me some benefits; I think I will start doing cardio and stop the lifting altogether and hope this illness goes away. I have an appointment with my doctor next week to talk to him about not using HGH anymore. On another note, HGH is now very hard to come by legally in NJ/NY, my doctor told me that he would switch me over to Sermorelin if I ever run out but I have plenty for months :) I just don't know if I should keep taking this stuff.

Top Bottom