Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The HGH Users Manual

1mg = 3IU's
15mg = 45IU's
45IU's / 7 Days = 9IU's per day.
Your HGH = crap or fake.
Sorry bro but if its not doing anything on that dosage your getting riped off.

I just started the new dose last week after a 3 week break. Ive been on nearly non-stop for two years. Had a few vacations and taking it on the road is pain without a mini fridge or way to keep it cold in airports, so I decided to take break.

So yea Im only starting week #2 today on the 45iu week. The only thing I feel like has changed is my fingers feel a little bloated and I feel tired, but if I remember correctly when I started Omnitrope it felt that way a few weeks too.

Its not fake, its straight from national chain pharmacy :) Its Norditropin Flexpro 10mg pens.

Maybe it will be a few weeks before I feel or see a big difference. Im sure its doing something, but I never have anything on GH or on blasts like 10lbs of fat drop in a week, or putting on 20lbs and dropping BF, and all the other testimonials I see on the forums of guys on roids or guys on GH.

I eat clean, train hard, and take in plenty of protein. I just dont blow up or get shredded on roid blasts like most seem to say they do or the claims folks get on GH. But Ive been pushing iron hard for 25 years, Im probably closer to my limits and making gains for a training age of 25 years is going to be much more difficult than someone with much less training under their belt. Im not complaining, I think the HRT and blasts are greatest for recovery allowing me to train often, and frequently do two or three sessions a day, a lift plus MMA classes once or twice a night. So Im probably getting lots of recovery help, as Im not training for size gains or trying to see how shredded I can get (although that would be cool haha).

Top Bottom