Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The first time I fucked a straight man.....

AAP said:
There was a lot of shrieking and crying and trying to get away.... from the first minute I saw his back hair.

He said "you want to sit on it?"

I couldn't stop laughing for seventeen minutes. I was like "you fucking kidding me right?"
lol he wanted you to take it?

SublimeZM said:
sex is only as good as the willingness to teach of the more experienced one.

unless your banging complete womanizers, theres no way they will be as experienced as you, no offense (slut). ;)

but for real, if your a selfish "mememem" impatient lover, then youl only be getting awsome sex from people with stds
ummmmm...the first time I was with a man, I was a virgin, by definition. Gosh kid, follow the bouncing ball.

heatherrae said:
ummmmm...the first time I was with a man, I was a virgin, by definition. Gosh kid, follow the bouncing ball.
ooh, your training me..,okay ill play along

where does the bouncing ball lead to?? :heart:

lol @ you gay guys talking about fucking straight men all the time..

if a dude is fucken another dude but has a wife he's gay.. just too scared to admit it..

Phaded said:

if a dude is fucken another dude but has a wife he's gay.. just too scared to admit it..

Repost.

Phaded said:

He was straight. He drove a Ford.

The minute a cock touches another guys asshole he is no longer strait.
So is it possible to fuck a strait man?

Top Bottom