Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The dieting freedom of IIFYM (If it fits your macros)

I have tried IIFYM and it doesn't seem to work as good a clean eating, but it's a lot more fun.

Yeah, really in order to properly implement IIFYM you still need to eat primarily clean in order for it to work, and meet your macros at the end of the day. Its still a great way to fit in a meal of something you enjoy

I think that intermittent fasting would go well with this method as its much easier to stay within your calorie budget when you are not eating a large number of meals throughout the day. If you have say, 2 meals in your feeding window the first one being small - then you have much more flexibility in your 2nd meal to have what you enjoy and still hit your calorie target.

I think that intermittent fasting would go well with this method as its much easier to stay within your calorie budget when you are not eating a large number of meals throughout the day. If you have say, 2 meals in your feeding window the first one being small - then you have much more flexibility in your 2nd meal to have what you enjoy and still hit your calorie target.

Yes, Intermittent fasting and IIFYM go very well together because IF tends to allow more diet leniency as is

Top Bottom