Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders

The Nature Boy said:
who knows. I think they might be trying to find an ex-gator QB, or maybe try to get Bledsoe. It's not going to be a spectacular year offensively. the defense should be good with the addition of armstead, and ex-baltimore defensive coach Marvin Lewis.

FUCK YOU!!! :D :doublefi:

Yeah Nature Boy, I live IN DC proper, right by Catholic University, where I go.

As far as QBs the skins have been after Shane Matthews of the Bears (another former Gator). They invited Tony Banks to come to their minicamp but he declined. So right now it's Sage Rosenfels (a Shotty pick and a shitty one too I might add), Wuerffel, and Demayune Craig (?). Spurrier says he intends to give Wuefffel every oppportunity to start. Ideally it would be Matthews, the other three guys, and maybe a later round pick going into camp.

Can you imagine a linebacking corps of Armstead, Trotter, and Arrington? Can you say "Total death and destruction on the field?" With Champ and Smoot at the corners, with Green backing them up, and if they get a decent FS in the draft, the defense should be amazing.

JC

The Defense will be good either way, and with Spurrier you'd think the offesnse will come around.

They still need a solid QB, and maybe another decent receiver. I think Gardner will come around, but Westbrook might be done. Stephen Davis should be good as usual.

No shit about Dillon. Tons of talent wasted on a shitty team. He will have the same unfortunate fate as a lot of high caliber RBs -- Sanders, Campbell, Dickerson.

No Super Bowl.

well hopefully they'll fill the hole, albeit a small one left by westbrook. they need some speed badly. i like gardner but he's not a deep threat.

as for the QB, who knows. all I know is that spurrier better not try and run that Fun & Gun offense in the pros. That offense is a great way to get your QB killed. Plus it doesn't place an emphasis on the RB and the skins have a solid one. I'm still not 100% sold on Spurrier. He hasn't done jack shit yet in the pros.

NB, Spurrier has produced several record-setting RBs in his tenure. The RB is a vital part of his offense.

Also, didn't Westbrook get traded?

JC

joncrane said:
NB, Spurrier has produced several record-setting RBs in his tenure. The RB is a vital part of his offense.

Also, didn't Westbrook get traded?

JC

very true, but I don't recall them being a focal point, almost as if he used the passing game to set up the run. WE'll see.

Westbrook is still with the team.... I think.

Here's the important draft question:

Will Joey Harrington be available for the Chiefs when it comes to their pick as everyone's predicted, and will they take him?

He should be, but I've seen him projected to go as high as #3 to the Lions.

How happy are the Chiefs with Trent Green? Would they give Harrington a chance to compete for the starting job?

bigschweeler said:
He should be, but I've seen him projected to go as high as #3 to the Lions.

How happy are the Chiefs with Trent Green? Would they give Harrington a chance to compete for the starting job?

That's a very good question. Trent's not under contract after this year, and this pick will be a very good indication as to who's really in charge. Popular speculation is that if the Chiefs take Harrington, Peterson's still running the show. If they take a defensive player, Vermeil's calling the shots.

In any event, if he's available and they take him, I suspect they'll have Trent groom him for the better part of the season, and not re-up Trent's contract after the season.

Top Bottom