Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The best whiskey is *drum roll*

PICK3

adNmM.jpg

The Top-Searched Whiskeys, In Order From Worst To Best

i buy jim beam and evan williams...in the big jug...they're ranked in the middle of the road...that suits me just fine :)

That's really a shitty list until you get to the top 5. It's all over the place with Tennessee-style charcoal filtered whiskey's mixed in with Scotch and bourbon.

Rowan's Creek 12 year, Wathens single barrel ksbw, Angel's Envy, Booker's, Buffalo Trace, Mitcher's small batch, Old Medley

*All Bourbon Whiskey^^^

That's really a shitty list until you get to the top 5. It's all over the place with Tennessee-style charcoal filtered whiskey's mixed in with Scotch and bourbon.

it is sort of a fugged up list...it's got blended stuff like crown on it too...for the record? i'd still drink jim beam even if it was not on anyone's list...i don't know much about art, but i know what i like.

Maker's mark is my go-to for inexpensive whiskey for mixers(whiskey n' coke, Whiskey sour, honi honi).

Jim is a good choice too.

Jack is a Tennessee whiskey (there's only two. Joe's the other one I think), which adds the extra step of slowly filtering through charcoal over 12 days. I don't care for this.

But for straight-up whiskey (on the rocks or neat), I usually have to go for something top shelf. I've been working on some Rowans Creek 12 year as well as a lagavulin 16 year scotch.

Top Bottom