Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Beast's Deadlifting Pics (finally)

d3track said:
gotta love looking at a bar with all those plates on it

ThanX d3!! Its finally starting to look somewhat respectable in my eyes. I have 600 in my sights for april though, and 700 in the not so distant future on the Beast Lifts. I should be alot stronger when I go back to pulling off the rack again also. ThanX again !!!!

Nonerz said:
Hey beast,

That was really fun to look at. Please don't take this as a flame, but I always thought that a spot--even a little one--didn't count. Then again, what the hell do I know! I don't say this to take anything away from you...you are obviously a monster (or beast, if you prefer)!

Anyhow, I tried to clean up your picture for you. This was the best I could do...

5edaaf211c9c33dfed4fe369dcd2a4f2.jpg

Nice! ;)

Hey Noners!! ThanX for cleaning it up! Its the lighting that makes me look more cut/dry. You can see my pasty white ass in the deadlifft pics hahaha. I agree with you Noners. The 505
went up so easily , I know that with a minimal warm-up I have atleast 525 in me. Hopefully Ill get it next week legit. I definately did a little too much warming up. ThanX for all the compliments!!!! My hair was too fucking long in the pics!!! haha Just got it shaved down to a zero. Im working on becoming a beast!! I feel alot closer now, then I did a few years ago. The fight will never end though, I am sure. ThanX again!!!!

b fold the truth said:
Nice job man...for real. Pretty thick back too!!!

As far as the form goes...try to make your arms as long as possible without rounding the spine. There is a difference between rounding the back and rounding the spine. My back is round yet my spine is straight or arched.

No spots on deads man....:)

B True

Thank you Clint!! Thats a major compliment coming from you!!
Hope to be able to flip a car one day too hahaha. Great advice ... Thank you! I plan to get that video up within the next few months. Atleast some footage of the lifts. I agree, I think I got 525 next week or soon affter without a spot. ThanX again Clint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thebrute said:
man..you lookin fuckin freaky brotha!! awesome shit!! you look a lot leaner too!! u looked fuckin intense in the 505 pull...and we've talked about the spottin on the deads...so i'm not going to rehash again brotha...check the post on my board!!! tb

ThanX Brute!!! You inspire the fuck out of me bro. The lighting in the locker room is dim so it gives that effect. If Im lean it was due to not eatting anything during the deads haha. ThanX Brute!! That pic was taken at the top of the pull just before lockout. Felt easy though. Once I get it over my knees I can usually lean back and shrug it up, lockout is usually not too much of an issue, the hardest for me is getting it up and around the knees.I will go check that out now!! Thank you Brute!!!!

WalkingBeast said:

ThanX Brute!!! You inspire the fuck out of me bro. The lighting in the locker room is dim so it gives that effect. If Im lean it was due to not eatting anything during the deads haha. ThanX Brute!! That pic was taken at the top of the pull just before lockout. Felt easy though. Once I get it over my knees I can usually lean back and shrug it up, lockout is usually not too much of an issue, the hardest for me is getting it up and around the knees.I will go check that out now!! Thank you Brute!!!!

you inspire the fuck out of me brotha....i'll see if i can get some fuckin pics of my rack deads taken this friday. since your having trouble gettin that fucker off the floor..try some speed deads...doing 315 for 7 singles and focusing on pullin the fucker off the floor as fast as you can possibly can. give those a try..might be a good change of pace after going heavy this week on deads. tb

Top Bottom