Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The April Fool Cycel

manumehta

Hey guys,

I hope everyone is doing great and enjoying what they do best. I would like to get a little feedback from all of you experienced members here about my cycle which I am looking to start. I have already done a Test E + Var Cycle which ended August 2012 and now I am looking to start another. These are the 2 options that I have in mind for my second cycle :-

Option No.1 :-
Test E - 500mg/week - Week 1-12
Dbol - 50mg/ED - Week 1-4
Anavar - 50mg/ED - Week 8-12
Adex - 0.5mg/EOD - Week 1-12

PCT
Clomid
Nolva

Option No.2:-
Sust - 500mg/week - Week 1-12
Eq - 600mg/week - Week 1-16
Dbol - 50mg/ED - Week 1-4
Anavar - 50mg/ED - Week 8-12
Adex - 0.5mg/EOD - Week 1-12

PCT will be the same but shall I add Milk Thistle while I am on this cycle.

I would highly appreciate any feedback or critique because after all that's why we are here. To learn and live :))

Thanks a lot guys.

I am sorry guys. So my goal is to put on some size and the reason why I have var at the end of the cycle is because I would like to lose that water weight. And I would love to hear your suggestions or any input you might have for me to change something in the cycle. Thanks.

I thought when I clicked the post I was going to see some outrageous cycle as an April fools joke :)

Stats:
Age 16
Goals get jacked
Diet I eat like a monster

Weeks 1-10

Tren 1000 mg EOD
Test E 1200 mg EW
Anadrol 200 mg ED

PCT
What the f*** is that

I was Hoping for something like this ha

hahahahahaha...................and once my cycle ends I will be cruising on 1200mg per week Test E for 5 months and start another cycle..........lol

Well... basically ur asking should I do this cycle w/ EQ in it or no?
I say no. Just run the test, dbol, var but run the var out until u hit pct a couple wks after last test pin. And btw, the bloat will come off during post cycle whether u run anavar or not.

Top Bottom