Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**The Anabolic Bible: Mastering The Art of Using Anabolic Steroids!**

Problem with this idiot is he seems oblivious to the fact that everybody will react diferently to everything...........its trial and error per individual.....there are no rules

champion said:
Problem with this idiot is he seems oblivious to the fact that everybody will react diferently to everything...........its trial and error per individual.....there are no rules

NO, there are GUIDLINES, and EVERYONE should follow them...

Using testosterone as the base, using PCT, using ancillaries, etc.

NO, those are YOUR guidlines.........

Some people dont want test in their cycles. Some people stay on and dont need PCT. Some people dont need ancillaries, etc etc.

champion said:

Some people dont want test in their cycles. Some people stay on and dont need PCT. Some people dont need ancillaries, etc etc.

There are over a DOZEN ways to skin a cat...

BUT surely...

There IS a MOST EFFECTIVE WAY to skin a cat.

champion said:

Right. Those are on person's guidelines. I work with people in the IFBB, and none of them follow a single guideline that Ross has posted. I work with Elite Powerlifters and none of them do either. They don't follow all of my guidelines, certainly (though they mostly do). My MMA fighter doesn't do anything that the Bodybuilders or powerlifters do. The women I work with (in the NPC and IFBB) follow drastically different guidelines than my men do. My older clients do things totally different than my younger ones. My drug tested athletes follow a totally unique protocol.

To say there is one best way to do something totally disregards the fact that people have different goals. When I work with someone, I take input from them, have them fill out a lengthy questionairre, and then discuss things with them on the phone. There is no cookie cutter approach that fits everyone. People run my pct with proviron, MyoGenX, etc, etc...they cut out the HCG sometimes and run it during the cycle instead, etc...

What I write in my books is what the compounds in question do, give some basic guidelines for what I think is most effective, and then the reader needs to put some effort in and figure out what they need to do personally.

Anything else is just one person's guidelines to do one thing the way it worked for them and their buddies, or whatever.

Anthony Roberts said:
Right. Those are on person's guidelines. I work with people in the IFBB, and none of them follow a single guideline that Ross has posted. I work with Elite Powerlifters and none of them do either. They don't follow all of my guidelines, certainly (though they mostly do). My MMA fighter doesn't do anything that the Bodybuilders or powerlifters do. The women I work with (in the NPC and IFBB) follow drastically different guidelines than my men do. My older clients do things totally different than my younger ones. My drug tested athletes follow a totally unique protocol.

To say there is one best way to do something totally disregards the fact that people have different goals. When I work with someone, I take input from them, have them fill out a lengthy questionairre, and then discuss things with them on the phone. There is no cookie cutter approach that fits everyone. People run my pct with proviron, MyoGenX, etc, etc...they cut out the HCG sometimes and run it during the cycle instead, etc...

What I write in my books is what the compounds in question do, give some basic guidelines for what I think is most effective, and then the reader needs to put some effort in and figure out what they need to do personally.

Anything else is just one person's guidelines to do one thing the way it worked for them and their buddies, or whatever.

Well then that's not SKINNING a CAT...

That is PEELING an ORANGE, which is a DIFFERENT GOAL. But STILL, isn't there a BEST WAY to PEEL and ORANGE? YES!

There is an OPTIMAL WAY TO DO THINGS, for every goal: Skinning a cat, peeling an orange, buidling muscle mass, burning fat, gaining strength, building endurance, etc, etc, etc.

There IS a most effective way to do all of those things.

The optimal way of skinning said cat depends entirely on the individual cat......

There IS a most effective way to do all of those things,

And that optimal way of doing things varies from person to person.........cycle to cycle.....what you post is your optimal way.......the way I do my shit with my nutirion/training/gear usage yields the optimal results for myself........

muscleup said:
I did not know you were banned from AB, the owner of AB told me that you asked to have your account removed/Inactive because you were not getting your way over there...That was a long time ago so I do not really remember the details.--Actually I just checked on AB and No you were not banned--.

Yeah..let me amend that...I asked to have my account removed because I was banned. As for getting my way there, they asked me to remove some information from my blog (which gets more views than their entire anabolic forum anyway); that they would unban me when I removed the info. I said I had planned to remove it anyway, but that now I wasn't going to fully remove it, because too many people were annoying me about it. So I asked to just have my account deleted instead.

So I think it's actually got nothing to do with me not getting my way, it had to do with them (some of the mods) not getting their way, I think...and thinking that (for whatever reason) what they think I should do matters more than a half squirt of piss (which it doesn't).

That being said, I like the owner of the site, and I think that he's a good dude (I've known him for a very long time...half a dozen years I think). Unfortunately, I left because his mods didn't get their way, for the most part, not the other way around. I find it odd, though, that the mods on AB actually care so much about "safety" or whatever, when they are mods on a site which was owned by a confidential informant for the federal government for two years, during which AB was used to set up members/sources for the federal government to arrest. I would think there were several back doors built in to the site, and that the government likely still has full access to everything the admin has (IPs, PMs, etc...).

Site was overhauled after the new owner took over{New server,New VB,everything}.....The DFG shit was unfortunate, but all the shit has been dead and gone.

So no there is no conspiracy theory there....If you would like you can take it up with the owner. I'm sure he knows more about the details of his board than any one of us do.

Regardless of what you think.

Anthony Roberts said:
Yeah..let me amend that...I asked to have my account removed because I was banned. As for getting my way there, they asked me to remove some information from my blog (which gets more views than their entire anabolic forum anyway); that they would unban me when I removed the info. I said I had planned to remove it anyway, but that now I wasn't going to fully remove it, because too many people were annoying me about it. So I asked to just have my account deleted instead.

So I think it's actually got nothing to do with me not getting my way, it had to do with them (some of the mods) not getting their way, I think...and thinking that (for whatever reason) what they think I should do matters more than a half squirt of piss (which it doesn't).

That being said, I like the owner of the site, and I think that he's a good dude (I've known him for a very long time...half a dozen years I think). Unfortunately, I left because his mods didn't get their way, for the most part, not the other way around. I find it odd, though, that the mods on AB actually care so much about "safety" or whatever, when they are mods on a site which was owned by a confidential informant for the federal government for two years, during which AB was used to set up members/sources for the federal government to arrest. I would think there were several back doors built in to the site, and that the government likely still has full access to everything the admin has (IPs, PMs, etc...).

Last edited:
Top Bottom