Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**The Anabolic Bible: Mastering The Art of Using Anabolic Steroids!**

Again all assumption.....BMF and I know each other very well, and I can promise you neither one of us would be there if that were the case.

You are entitled to your opinions as much as I am mine.

I have a script as well....so those type of things dont really concern me either.
Anthony Roberts said:
Not only did I back someone who eventually turned scammer (which was well after I stopped backing him, by the way), but previously I also protected the identity and details of a source (landing me in prison) who later went scammer. After Tweak's first issue, I asked to be removed from his list of references and offered to refund anyone with a previously outstanding order (BMF2, a mod on AB will confirm this). I've never heard of anyone doing anything even remotely like that. When I mess up, I make things right.

If you are comfortable posting on a site which was controlled by feds for 2 full years, that's certainly within your rights. I'm sure that when the feds totally control a site, and a new owner takes over, they pack up shop and never return. Seems totally reasonable to me. I don't have any proof that there are still feds on that board...other than the fact that it was totally under their control, in every way, shape, and form for two straight years. Other than that, there's no reason to think they're still there.

As far as busts...I really don't care about that. I have a prescription and busts don't effect me any more than by virtue of the simple fact that I hate to see people get busted for something I think ought to be legal.

Also AR I was not implying that you were connected to Tweak....so if anyone read into that way, that surely was not my intention.

Many people bump sources and many of them turn scammer. There is no control over that.

muscleup said:
I have a script as well....so those type of things dont really concern me either.

So why are you posting with an anonymous IP right now?

Why are you looking at my IP ??? Have I broken any rules ??? Also I know Jack shit about CP's....so I have no idea how its coming up that way.
Anthony Roberts said:
So why are you posting with an anonymous IP right now?

muscleup said:
Why are you looking at my IP ??? Have I broken any rules ??? Also I know Jack shit about CP's....so I have no idea how its coming up that way.

So why do you operate a website which is encrypted and private, if you don't care about this kind thing?

UBB was just an idea between myself and a friend.....Something Just different, a little off the beaten path is all. Hell, its a tiny, tiny board, with discussion only. Talk to PECS like you did before and he will tell you again I have nothing to hide....BMF can confirm this as well.

Again why was my IP being looked at if I did nothing wrong ?

Anthony Roberts said:
So why do you operate a website which is encrypted and private, if you don't care about this kind thing?

muscleup said:
Sure I'll get right on that one....Im ugly anyways. :artist:

It's all good. I was just getting to a point....I think you're basically a good dude...but it's another level when you say you've got nothing to hide...as opposed to actually having your face, your name, and your address on the internet (like me).

It's difficult to believe someone has nothing to hide...when they hide so much....

You know what I mean? I used to freak out when I saw my real name/address (actually my parents address on the 'net)....now...I couldn't care less. I'm legit, and actually have nothing to hide. I'll post my address, face, etc..

There's a huge difference between saying "I've got nothing to hide", and actually laying your ass on the line and posting personal info, face pics, etc...

Anyway...I actually think you're a good dude (once again)....it's a shame you didn't take me up on giving me a ring on the phone when I asked a mutual friend to have you call me...

:) :) :) :)

I don't ever recall getting that message....I see what your saying. However I would not post a pic of myself online regardless of AAS or not....Its just not my style. I have been online for years, and I try to treat everyone with some sort of respect, and that includes you as well. We dont see eye to eye on alot, but that does not mean we cant respect one another.

As long as Im treated with respect,,,,I try to give it right back... Ok, now back to picking on Ross and his half baked theroies....LMAO :artist:

Anthony Roberts said:
It's all good. I was just getting to a point....I think you're basically a good dude...but it's another level when you say you've got nothing to hide...as opposed to actually having your face, your name, and your address on the internet (like me).

It's difficult to believe someone has nothing to hide...when they hide so much....

You know what I mean? I used to freak out when I saw my real name/address (actually my parents address on the 'net)....now...I couldn't care less. I'm legit, and actually have nothing to hide. I'll post my address, face, etc..

There's a huge difference between saying "I've got nothing to hide", and actually laying your ass on the line and posting personal info, face pics, etc...

Anyway...I actually think you're a good dude (once again)....it's a shame you didn't take me up on giving me a ring on the phone when I asked a mutual friend to have you call me...

:) :) :) :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom