Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**The Anabolic Bible: Mastering The Art of Using Anabolic Steroids!**

ross= OWNED!

its ross's way or no way

fuck that man you can possible hurt someone with your Bullshit blanket cycles theories

i feel as if ross is overglorifying himself for his acomplishments ( if thats even him in pics) thus far and the testosterone has gone to his head

you see quadsweep or needsize,krishna,khemix fukkenshredded making a billion threads glorifying thier practices and applying pressure tactics to follow them?

ross if you want respect you have to earn it.

georgie24 said:
ross= OWNED!

its ross's way or no way

fuck that man you can possible hurt someone with your Bullshit blanket cycles theories

i feel as if ross is overglorifying himself for his acomplishments ( if thats even him in pics) thus far and the testosterone has gone to his head

you see quadsweep or needsize,krishna,khemix fukkenshredded making a billion threads glorifying thier practices and applying pressure tactics to follow them?

LOL

Ok buddy.:)

muscleup said:
Site was overhauled after the new owner took over{New server,New VB,everything}.....The DFG shit was unfortunate, but all the shit has been dead and gone.

So no there is no conspiracy theory there....If you would like you can take it up with the owner. I'm sure he knows more about the details of his board than any one of us do.

Regardless of what you think.

I would have thought the feds, who controlled that board for two full years, would have built in some backdoors. But if you say they haven't, and that's what you believe, then that's fine. I don't share that belief, personally. It is immaterial to me, as I don't break the law...regardless of how unsafe a site is, I'll be safe on it.

If you're the only person who posts and reposts your thoughts/articles/threads, then you're probably the only person who thinks they're good. I might link to an article of mine that has already been published, if I think it answers a question, but I'd never post it anywhere as it's own thread. It's kind of silly to fo that...no professionals ever do it, if you notice...

Anthony you know as well as I do that is nothing more than an assumption based on your thinking...No proof to back that up.

The site was actually Down for a very good while...and you hear of far more bust from sources who post on other boards than you do on AB.

You certainly had no problem bumping Tweak Labs over there who turned out to be a scammer in the end....and this was after the DFG fiasco. Personally If I thought a board had been compromised I wouldn't even go there, much less bump a source on there, and put my banners on it.

Anthony Roberts said:
I would have thought the feds, who controlled that board for two full years, would have built in some backdoors. But if you say they haven't, and that's what you believe, then that's fine. I don't share that belief, personally. It is immaterial to me, as I don't break the law...regardless of how unsafe a site is, I'll be safe on it.

Last edited:
muscleup said:
Anthony you know as well as I do that is nothing more than an assumption based on your thinking...No proof to back that up.

The site was actually Down for a very good while...and you hear of far more bust from sources who post on other boards than you do on AB.

You certainly had no problem bumping Tweak Labs over there who turned out to be a scammer in the end....and this was after the DFG fiasco.

Not only did I back someone who eventually turned scammer (which was well after I stopped backing him, by the way), but previously I also protected the identity and details of a source (landing me in prison) who later went scammer. After Tweak's first issue, I asked to be removed from his list of references and offered to refund anyone with a previously outstanding order (BMF2, a mod on AB will confirm this). I've never heard of anyone doing anything even remotely like that. When I mess up, I make things right.

If you are comfortable posting on a site which was controlled by feds for 2 full years, that's certainly within your rights. I'm sure that when the feds totally control a site, and a new owner takes over, they pack up shop and never return. Seems totally reasonable to me. I don't have any proof that there are still feds on that board...other than the fact that it was totally under their control, in every way, shape, and form for two straight years. Other than that, there's no reason to think they're still there.

Hell...I post on sites I know for a 100% certainty that feds monitor. So do you. But I don't do anything illegal, and that's why I don't give a shit.

As far as busts...I really don't care about that. I have a prescription and busts don't effect me any more than by virtue of the simple fact that I hate to see people get busted for something I think ought to be legal.

georgie24 said:
ross= OWNED!

its ross's way or no way

pressure tactics lol your the king of that shit bro...pressure tactics and conspiracy theory's you take the grand prize.

Top Bottom