Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**The Anabolic Bible: Mastering The Art of Using Anabolic Steroids!**

Anthony Roberts said:
I was banned on SBI for exposing a security leak.
I was banned on AB when I posted something in my blog that the staff thought I ought not have.
I was banned on PM for bashing a sponsor who was later found out to have been producing a bunk product.

Thankfully, if you add up the numbers of all of those sites, they have less than half of the membership of the smallest site I write for.

Losers.

I was banned at A-R for being a nutjob and challenging every staff member over there.

I was banned IFL for calling one of the mods a "jealous female".

I was banned at IT for being banned at A-R.

I was banned at Ology for being banned at IFL.

I was banned at OLM for exposing a SCAMMER that is a SPONSOR.

LOL

WE must be doin somethin right..:)

- Ross - said:
I was banned at A-R for being a nutjob and challenging every staff member over there.

LOL

uumm you reveresed that source and board sponsor, dont come over here acting like a innocent virgin!

LIAR!

thats why you get baned across the boards LIAR LIAR LIAR!

Good guys dont get banned bro

i didnt really follow that whole macro and ulter ordeal, but what im saying is you have to keep your eye on ross and his motives

georgie24 said:
uumm you reveresed that source and board sponsor, dont come over here acting like a innocent virgin!

LIAR!

thats why you get baned across the boards LIAR LIAR LIAR!

Good guys dont get banned bro
give it a rest already bro...you got a conspiracy theory for every one and every thing,from people that you say got busted that never did to so called "huge dilvery problems"that were just a one time deal,you come up with the most off the wall crap every other day about every other source on the boards and its kind off hard to beleive any thing you say..

why are you such a hostile member...you and a few others seem to do nothing but lash out at every one and every thing daily and it gets old fast...

I did not know you were banned from AB, the owner of AB told me that you asked to have your account removed/Inactive because you were not getting your way over there...That was a long time ago so I do not really remember the details.--Actually I just checked on AB and No you were not banned--.

And Ross there is a big difference between you and AR....The info you give out is just plain wrong, and again holds very little water.

Ross are you still saying that 100mgs per day of d-bol does not supress the HPTA ??? Are you still saying that 40-60mgs of Var per day has no impact on the HPTA ???

Among other retarded ideas of yours.

Anthony Roberts said:
I was banned on SBI for exposing a security leak.
I was banned on AB when I posted something in my blog that the staff thought I ought not have.
I was banned on PM for bashing a sponsor who was later found out to have been producing a bunk product.

Thankfully, if you add up the numbers of all of those sites, they have less than half of the membership of the smallest site I write for.

Losers.

Last edited:
and who was this scammer ??? I know for a fact thats not why you were banned.
- Ross - said:

LOL

muscleup he is refering to emmmdeeee labs

the guy retired gracefully just this past weekend!

its not consperacy theories its calling blowing a muthafucka's skirt up!

Top Bottom