Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

The ALL NEW "How's Your Day?" Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter jenscats5
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol @ having the flu and being horny.

sucks to have the flu though bro :(
 
hamstershaver said:
hope someone cooks dinner tonight
holy cow someone will
 
Miss24k said:
just great, I'm eating horsemeat and broccoli right now, damn I so I wish I was a good girl a few weeks ago, cause I'm paying for it now. lol

Today is back and tricep day :arty:

Still eating that?? WTF?? I told my trainer I am NOT eating horsemeat so DON'T even suggest it!! He laughed at the story tho!!
 
horse meat!?! Are you serious? What does it taste like? I'd like to know. ANything like dear?

Whiskey
 
SoreArms, check out my gallery, I have you some pics of women on a toilet... actually, one woman on the pisser, another going down on her

Whiskey
 
Whiskey said:
horse meat!?! Are you serious? What does it taste like? I'd like to know. ANything like dear?

Whiskey


Yes I'm dead serious.

It's ground up like ground beef, and actually tastes similar, just drier.

Horsemeat is very lean.



:lmao: @ Jens.... yes I'm still eating it, well again anyway but this time the grounded 1, much easier to eat, I'm not chewing on it for 20 minutes like last time haha
 
Miss24k said:
Yes I'm dead serious.

It's ground up like ground beef, and actually tastes similar, just drier.

Horsemeat is very lean.



:lmao: @ Jens.... yes I'm still eating it, well again anyway but this time the grounded 1, much easier to eat, I'm not chewing on it for 20 minutes like last time haha

Willickers!! I need to get some of this, they don't have it here. I guess if I shot one of my friends' horses I could fry one up, but he'd kill me.

Miss, how do you fix it?

Whiskey
 
Whiskey said:
Willickers!! I need to get some of this, they don't have it here. I guess if I shot one of my friends' horses I could fry one up, but he'd kill me.

Miss, how do you fix it?

Whiskey


Yea I heard that you can't get it in the US before, here they sell it at the regular grocery stores, I don't have to go anywhere special for it.

lol yea I think he might be alittle upset at you for eating his pony.

I cook it, just like ground beef.
 
damn it, was just taking a nap, phone rings, I hate that
 
Sleep, sleep, sleep forever!! Someday it will happen, so why sleep now

Whiskey
 
oh piss my hamstrings are killin me. I warmed up before my run too. argh

Whiskey
 
Miss24k said:
So after my workout today, I was taking my BCAAs and 1 broke in my throat. Gross :worried: and just now the fish oil capsule broke too, that tastes even worse!

I'd rather eat dirt filled with grubs

Whiskey
 
A lot of disturbing new avis here....
 
see i love fridays why i dont know cause i am a stay at home mom and my good ness i do the same thing on saturday that i do on friday...lol......well ok i guess having there dad home makes my weekend a tad bit easier!
 
KillahBee said:
how do you know the pic in my avi? my best friend from home is a Providence cop. Yes, the kid deserved it and more. They would have killed him if it was in a quieter place.

is that the kid that killed a 7 year old boy or something? whats up with his face??
 
stilleto said:
is that the kid that killed a 7 year old boy or something? whats up with his face??


stabbed an old woman. when he was being interrogated at the station, he grabbed one of the detective's guns and shot him in his face. the guy was older too. when the cops caught him they just kicked the ever living shit out of him, as you can see.
 
KillahBee said:
stabbed an old woman. when he was being interrogated at the station, he grabbed one of the detective's guns and shot him in his face. the guy was older too. when the cops caught him they just kicked the ever living shit out of him, as you can see.

ok yeah... he got what he deserved. or at least, a small part of it. what's his name?
 
I'm probably not gonna do a whole lot of anything... Maybe take in that new Willy Wonka movie or shop but it kind of sucks that I don't have at least one good friend in my neck of the woods to do stuff like this with and my hubby just wants to sit around the house all day and play computer games for hours on end so I'll most likely be doing all of this alone...
 
Counting down the time. Going to look at a new apartment (the only available one in the building) tomorrow. A little out of my price range, but I can swing it. Lovely neighborhood. My commute will go from 70-90 minutes to 20 minutes.
 
heading out for a bike ride in a few. I have to loosen up my back. gonna get my old tennis racquet restrung too and maybe start slappin some balls around (yeah I know, :rainbow: but it it another way to keep my back loose. and I am fucking good. check that - was fucking good.
 
KillahBee said:
how do you know the pic in my avi? my best friend from home is a Providence cop. Yes, the kid deserved it and more. They would have killed him if it was in a quieter place.


It was all over the news when it happened. The only mistake was that he was still alive when it was over, the beating I mean. They shoulda popped his eyes out while they were working him over.
 
just slugged down a shake, time for a nice nappy nap. Good night EF

Whiskey
 
canadianhitman said:
I completely trashed my shoulders at the gym this evening...painful pumps that nearly brought a tear to my eye. Gotta love pumps like that.
lol@mistaking rotator cuff injuries for pumps
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom