what's up sawastea?sawastea said:I'm still tired![]()
holy cow someone willhamstershaver said:hope someone cooks dinner tonight
Miss24k said:just great, I'm eating horsemeat and broccoli right now, damn I so I wish I was a good girl a few weeks ago, cause I'm paying for it now. lol
Today is back and tricep day![]()
Whiskey said:horse meat!?! Are you serious? What does it taste like? I'd like to know. ANything like dear?
Whiskey
@ Jens.... yes I'm still eating it, well again anyway but this time the grounded 1, much easier to eat, I'm not chewing on it for 20 minutes like last time hahaMiss24k said:Yes I'm dead serious.
It's ground up like ground beef, and actually tastes similar, just drier.
Horsemeat is very lean.
@ Jens.... yes I'm still eating it, well again anyway but this time the grounded 1, much easier to eat, I'm not chewing on it for 20 minutes like last time haha
Whiskey said:Willickers!! I need to get some of this, they don't have it here. I guess if I shot one of my friends' horses I could fry one up, but he'd kill me.
Miss, how do you fix it?
Whiskey
Miss24k said:So after my workout today, I was taking my BCAAs and 1 broke in my throat. Grossand just now the fish oil capsule broke too, that tastes even worse!
lets see you in itjenscats5 said:I just "won" my morning show BBing posing suit on Ebay!!! whoooo!!
it's too flashy, it's not youhamstershaver said:damn i cant get used to my new avatar, i dont even think its me posting when i look at it
pics pleasejenscats5 said:I just "won" my morning show BBing posing suit on Ebay!!! whoooo!!
..hamstershaver said:lets see you in it
jenscats5 said:Trying to get my rear in gear to go do legs.....
cant waitsawastea said:Almost 5 p.m., EST![]()
silverfish said:I wish I was back at the beach today!
KillahBee said:how do you know the pic in my avi? my best friend from home is a Providence cop. Yes, the kid deserved it and more. They would have killed him if it was in a quieter place.
stilleto said:is that the kid that killed a 7 year old boy or something? whats up with his face??
KillahBee said:stabbed an old woman. when he was being interrogated at the station, he grabbed one of the detective's guns and shot him in his face. the guy was older too. when the cops caught him they just kicked the ever living shit out of him, as you can see.
stilleto said:ok yeah... he got what he deserved. or at least, a small part of it. what's his name?
What ya up to this long weekend?superqt4u2nv said:Fantastic it is the Friday of a long weekend ... how could I not be happy?
oh nobran987 said:

thats pretty hotbran987 said:
SoKlueles said:dang deteras where did u go?
how did you do maing?Deterass said:poker of course
sawastea said:Enjoying some stock market reading![]()
KillahBee said:how do you know the pic in my avi? my best friend from home is a Providence cop. Yes, the kid deserved it and more. They would have killed him if it was in a quieter place.
lol@mistaking rotator cuff injuries for pumpscanadianhitman said:I completely trashed my shoulders at the gym this evening...painful pumps that nearly brought a tear to my eye. Gotta love pumps like that.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














