Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

The ALL NEW "How's Your Day?" Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter jenscats5
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
pintoca said:
we talking about needto?? kick his ass for waking you up!!!
lol...no he is working although we got up at the same time for the first time in years.....lol..generally he doesnt wake me up untill i am ready to wake up!
i am talking bout my youngest son
 
angel_girl said:
does she attack your bare feet on the way to the bathroom in the middle of the night yet?

klu or the cat
 
superqt4u2nv said:
My throat is kinda scratchy.

If I was a guy, I'd say I've got something you can use to scratch the back of your throat.....

:verygood:
 
The gym was pretty quiet tonight

Too bad this Asian hottie had a boyfriend
 
Lestat said:
the baddest of bad bros
uhoh, this whole thread is gunna be deleted soon!


this reminds me of kingdom hearts, where hes running through the worlds as its being deleted, trying to fight bad guys, but to no avail, because the badguys just deteriorate the worlds after him
 
SublimeZM said:
whoever deleted it is a bad bro... a very bad bro.
Why would someone commit such a crime?
 
SublimeZM said:
uhoh, this whole thread is gunna be deleted soon!

this reminds me of kingdom hearts, where hes running through the worlds as its being deleted, trying to fight bad guys, but to no avail, because the badguys just deteriorate the worlds after him

Keep it clean everyone -- no "in" posts or the like & it will stay open!! I'm keeping an eye on it.......so I hope 1 person doesn't ruin it for everyone....



Anyway - got some B-day cards that were really cute!! And since it's my Bday I'm having coffee darnit!! Mmmmm, coffee..... :coffee:
 
legs are so sore, cant walk down the stairs, tired again

Happy b-day jenscats
 
jenscats5 said:
Keep it clean everyone -- no "in" posts or the like & it will stay open!! I'm keeping an eye on it.......so I hope 1 person doesn't ruin it for everyone....



Anyway - got some B-day cards that were really cute!! And since it's my Bday I'm having coffee darnit!! Mmmmm, coffee..... :coffee:

coffee? or that sugary-creamy dessert you crave??? mmmmmmm
 
Did I hear coffee? :qt:
 
oh man, I've been mixing the two since 1st day of clen. I guess my tolerance is real high, receptors burnt to a crisp.
 
anthrax said:
Why would someone commit such a crime?
maybe they just dont like good bro's?


as for me this morning, someone called me at 12:00 AM. it made me so mad, and now im grumpy. i tell people not to call me so early because i like to sleep, but i guess in the end, its my fault for leaving my ringer on on accident
 
SublimeZM said:
maybe they just dont like good bro's?


as for me this morning, someone called me at 12:00 AM. it made me so mad, and now im grumpy. i tell people not to call me so early because i like to sleep, but i guess in the end, its my fault for leaving my ringer on on accident

lazy high school kid
 
Angel said:
is it some one from e.f or just operator type of people? maybe i shoulda asked his name!!! damn it.

It was me......I just have a deep voice.... :lmao:
 
Busy day today.........and it was damned HOT!! :redhot: whew!! now that's hot!!
 
Lady Viking said:
i have headache
Sorry to hear that

Some :coffee: should help (and I'm serious)
 
Good Morning,

I'm doing well (so far). Body still trembling from workout this morning.

I have to pick up bagels for the July Birthday Breakfast for my dept. I can't eat anything; I don't know why I volutneered to get bagels.
 
I did some wimpy bench yesterday, my numbers are goin way down. So I was trying to make up for it with weighted dips and tweaked my shoulder. Sucks. Oh well, at least its not my "rosie" arm.
 
let's see, hamster cage was open when I got up, 1 still MIA, cable was out, electricity was in and out.

Weather is much cooler

had 2 eggs, 2 slices of toast, sasuage, potatos, bowl of fruit and yogurt for breakfast

sore again
 
its a lot cooler today thank god...took kids to get ice creams yesterday and my baby has sweat dripping off his head, felt so bad for him.......enjoying a nice a.m coffee.....
 
nycgirl said:
Good Morning,

I'm doing well (so far). Body still trembling from workout this morning.

I have to pick up bagels for the July Birthday Breakfast for my dept. I can't eat anything; I don't know why I volutneered to get bagels.

OMG, I was late for the Breakfast. I thought it was at 10am. It was scheduled for 9:30am. Thank god they were high off the sugar from the danishes, cinnamon rolls and juice and did not curse me out. I think they are now eating the bagels.
 
Yes, it's SO nice & cool here!! Beautiful!!

Made it thru my jumproping with minimal damage....
 
my son is sooo funny...he does some thing new every day......tore apart the tv guide the other day thought it was fun........today he is trying to attack my key board...lol.....takes after his parents and wants to be on elite!
 
just ate a double cheesburger and a personal pepperoni pizza for lunch
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom