Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the aas keep the peace comity

needtogetaas said:
if you are sick of all the bull shit fighting sine up here....
if you are sick of having to scroll threw 10 pages of shit to get to the good info sign up here.
if you are sick of people bashing others all day long sing up here
if you are sick of newbs acting like they know it all and there first ten post on this site is just bashing people sing up here
if you are ready to fucking move on and get down to helping others sign here
if you have seen my kawck pics sing up here :worried: ok skip the last one.

its high time all the bull shit fights stop around here.all the bashing and all the useless crap that has nothing to do with helping people is getting old fast...

lets band together and just say no to bull shit. :)
hey you stole my thread from earlier that started all this, whats up? lol, by the way nice pm, but i guess i got 1 now

basskiller said:
I know.. it was a joke Rick..LOL

Actually, I was joking too. I think this might be a reality in the next 1-2 weeks. We should have search option for the Free members again.

Big Rick Rock said:
Actually, I was joking too. I think this might be a reality in the next 1-2 weeks. We should have search option for the Free members again.
Get out.. really! I think that may improve free member's coming back..
I've always said that this site contains a wealth of knowledge..It's just so damn hard to get to since the Platinum option included the searches..
very cool!!

Big Rick Rock said:

Hells yea.

That would keep me here more often. I seem to be creeping around other sites because of their search options.

blackthunder said:
Hells yea.

That would keep me here more often. I seem to be creeping around other sites because of their search options.

I'll make sure to let GS know about it.

perkele said:
your avatar has gotten me excited. I mean like well excited.

O.k. peace from me.

But for the record I have never said anything bad about EF neither here nor on any other board. I have met GREAT people here. I have always been one to question why & how. Probably why I am a good engineer.

Top Bottom