Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Thank you Lord almighty!

KillahBee

New member
The local highschool cheerleading team is apparently having a carwash at the Mobil next to my apartment building. This is my wet dreams made into reality. Would it be weird if I just set up a lawn chair next to their little outfit and watch? With no pants?
 
KillahBee said:
The local highschool cheerleading team is apparently having a carwash at the Mobil next to my apartment building. This is my wet dreams made into reality. Would it be weird if I just set up a lawn chair next to their little outfit and watch? With no pants?



LOL

When my friends and I went up to Atlanta for my bachelor party, it was during prom for many local high schools up there. As soon as we got to the hotel and saw all the fresh meat, we said to hell with the strip clubs, we'll just get a lot of liquor and have us our own strip show in our hotel room. :p

Our senses finally came to us and we decided that it probably wasn't the best thing to do
 
Pics please......not of the girls but you sitting in a lawnchair with no pants on....dang your right
you would look perverted
 
SoKlueles said:
Pics please......not of the girls but you sitting in a lawnchair with no pants on....dang your right
you would look perverted

That's pretty common in your neck of the woods. No? ;)

Haha. Just messin' with ya. Good morning. :)
 
SoKlueles said:
:wavey:
how are u?

Good. Trying to motivate myself to get going. I have to go to the optometrist to get a new prescription for contacts and I have to get my brakes checked. How fun. You and Hammy and the little ones have a good day. :)
 
LOL, you perv

You should see all the teenage poonage at the YMCA when I take my little sister. I can't help but look, but then I see their 15 year old faces and feel like a scumbag.
 
The gods are definitely smiling on me today - I was just driving down the street and out of nowhere there is some young little cheerleader broad (completely unrelated to the other chicks on another street) in a parking lot doing a full blown cheerleading routine. I had to pull over and masturbate in the back seat.
 
KillahBee said:
The local highschool cheerleading team is apparently having a carwash at the Mobil next to my apartment building. This is my wet dreams made into reality. Would it be weird if I just set up a lawn chair next to their little outfit and watch? With no pants?
A friend of mine went to a Hotel in Toronto to swap with another couple. A little out there, no? Well after they're done checking in they go back to their ground floor room & find on on side of them there is a M/C club having a party, bikes & all. & on the other side is a bunch of high school kids having their homecoming bash. No fights, & a GOOD time was had by, well, many of them.
 
KillahBee said:
The gods are definitely smiling on me today - I was just driving down the street and out of nowhere there is some young little cheerleader broad (completely unrelated to the other chicks on another street) in a parking lot doing a full blown cheerleading routine. I had to pull over and masturbate in the back seat.

Don't you find that even though the back seat is more spacious, in comparison to the drivers seat, it just feels so crammed...even though its not??? And I say this as someone who is a frequent backseat bater' myself.
 
KillahBee said:
The gods are definitely smiling on me today - I was just driving down the street and out of nowhere there is some young little cheerleader broad (completely unrelated to the other chicks on another street) in a parking lot doing a full blown cheerleading routine. I had to pull over and masturbate in the back seat.

here's the good stuff lol
 
KillahBee said:
The local highschool cheerleading team is apparently having a carwash at the Mobil next to my apartment building. This is my wet dreams made into reality. Would it be weird if I just set up a lawn chair next to their little outfit and watch? With no pants?
Do it. Do it.
 
Top Bottom