Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Different Case: Steroids at 18

Think I should use?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Up to you

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

anonbodybuild

So, straight away you're thinking "dumbass kid wanting to get big fast"... stick with me for a minute and let me explain my situation and then I'd like to hear your opinion.

First of all, I'm 18 and I am in two minds, I am neutral... I wanted to give you the facts and then make an educated decision.

About me:
I've been lifting since the day my local gym would accept me - 14 years old. Since then, I've barely taken a week off (when I have its simply to let my fully recover a few times a year)

Sure, my first year of lifting, like most, was full of doing bro stuff with little to no idea what I was doing but somehow I still made gains... oh how we all love beginner gains.

I started out at about 120lbs (I'm guessing) just SUPER skinny 5 ft 7ish guy.

Cutting out the bull****, I'm now 210lbs, 5 ft10 at the peak of my bulk and would guess I'm around 15% body-fat.

So it's needless to say I've ****ing tried and am taking this **** seriously.

My entire life, (especially the last couple years) people have told me that "Mark, you're like 15 going on 30" - I guess they were right to a certain extent.

I quit school at 16 (now you're thinking I must be a complete retard) and pursued my dreams. Since then I've been doing a mix of online personal training but more predominately social media management / content writing in the fitness industry. It's a long story of how I got into it etc but now I'm making a killing with over 20 clients part time and have a team working for me.

In a few months, I'm moving out with my girlfriend, who I've also been with since 14, and we are moving into an apartment near her University together (I'm in the UK) - Yeah, I guess I'm doing things fast but my idea of life isn't to **** around wasting time it's all about sorting out stuff like money at a younger age (the age where you don't have kids and loads of responsibilities holding you back) and then ENJOYING life and in my dreams, making a positive impact on the world.

By the way, this isn't, whatsoever, trying to show off at all, I just want to show that I'm not any normal dumbass kid. (sorry if it came across as showing off at all)

SO TO THE POINT NOW

I am considering taking Bodybuilding to the next level and pursuing it as a career, and to start with, ALONGSIDE what I'm already doing, I'm thinking about taking a lower "strength" cycle of gear and taking it easy to begin with.

I know that a lot of pro's started even younger and I watched Dorian Yates talk on the topic in detail and was surprised about what had to say about minimal side effects when done right (of course)

I've done my research over the past, literally 6 months and now I'd like everyones opinion on either whether it's still an absolute no-go area or if there is a chance, any recommended dosages / cycles to run as a beginner.

P.S. - I apologise if I broke any forum rules talking about this? Please keep hate to a minimum too because as I said, I'm still very much neutral. (swaying towards the idea at this moment in time if I'm honest)

Thanks all!

Okay, heres where i stand. I feel at a younger age you have a far higher risk of permanent hpta damage and the longer you use the more risk of health issues. Now having said that if you honestly wish to pursue bodybuilding seriously as a career you know what you have to do... if this is the case do your research and eat and train like a beast and let the drugs be an addition to that. Would love to see some photos of how youre currently lookinh too

Also, DY is an exception and bodybuilding has changed, to be competitive in todays game you're taking years off your life period, how many is debatable and an individual case

using aas before age 25ish could stop/mess up development for life. wait till 25 IMO.

after system is fully developed then you run much less risk of messing yourself up and pcts and recovery will be optimal.

good job at being successful in the fitness world at such a young age but if you use steroids at your age you will ruin your HPTA for life. its really up to you if that is what you want to do

if you are going to give advice about steroids you need to actually use them for many years, so if that is your motivation then that isn't good enough .. you can continue to train people naturally

MAYBE hgh boosting peptides or hgh... but deff not aas IMO

Please heed the advice of the members here, not only will you mess up your HPTA but your sex life also, something to consider.

Don't do it at your age. Right now your natural testosterone levels are at an all time peak. As other have said, you run the risk of the HPTA/ natural testosterone production stopping. I didn't take anything until I was 26 and had 14 years of natural training under my belt. Nobody at age 18 has come close to reaching their natural potential.

Top Bottom