Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone Levels

I'm pretty sure it was. The week before I was feeling horrible. I had to have been extremely low.

I have to see the doctor tomorrow. Giving my current dosage and where I am at after a week.

Should I ask for an increase? In addition to going from 10 days to 7 days?

My point of stopping for the 3 weeks was not to clear all Test out of my system as I'm on TRT for life. It was more to bring it to around my TRT dosage so she didn't see it extremely elevated and changed up my dose.

well I am like zed in that if I was on the HRT route i would be on decaonate which would mean 3X per month injections every 10 days, hell every 15 days even might work to save an injection but i would have to experiment.. but since docs don't prescribe that i would stick to every 7 days.. i would play around with the dosages yourself and do bloods on your own, once you get a grasp of what works best for you then approach him and show him the data and I will bet he will do what you want.

docs typically don't want to hear you tell them how to do their job, but if you approach them nicely and bring some hard data to back it up they will put their tail between their legs and listen to you everytime. unless they have a really huge ego, in that case i would find someone else who will listen

HRT is no different than running a cycle to me because I only run long esters anyway so i have a good grasp of how often to inject and how much .. the only difference is i cycle off and don't just stay on.

Great info, thank you!

Have a question: obviously the weeks I was completely off I felt completely horrible. But right before I stopped, I was feeling great. Ever since I started back up I'm not feeling as I was. Is this because I need to build back up? Is what I felt before now my new "normal" and that's why I don't feel any different? But I feel so tired. I felt great. Aggressive

I was going to ask my doctor to give me B12. I need my energy levels to be extremely increased.

Any thoughts?

You need to build back up. It can take 3 or 4 weeks to build backup if your shot is every 7 days. You really don't need B12 shots unless your blood tests show that your deficient on B12. If your not deficient on B12 and take the shots, your just pissing it away.

Thank you. I kinda figured that I needed to build back up of how I felt. But I did not think that 3 weeks off would not bring me to the point I have to build up to feel normal again.

I was only thinking of B12 because of possible energy increase. I never tested it but from what I read it seems to be beneficial.

The amount of exogenous test "still in your system" is irrelevant. The body doesn't know where the test came from. .

As mentioned to Liquid, the notion that the test you took weeks ago is still active (according to some chart that's on the internet) is simply not true.

However, as Steve mentioned, that has NOTHING to do with being recovered. Taking any external hormones will compromise the body's ability to manufacture its own.

This is the shit I've been talking about for years and people have been arguing with me about it for years. They're going by what they heard or what they read or what they want it to be. I'm going by the facts.

And while we're at it, another myth is that "time on = time off. " 12 weeks off from a 12 week cycle is not enough to recover completely.

There's plenty more, but that's enough for now.

The amount of exogenous test "still in your system" is irrelevant. The body doesn't know where the test came from. .

As mentioned to Liquid, the notion that the test you took weeks ago is still active (according to some chart that's on the internet) is simply not true.

However, as Steve mentioned, that has NOTHING to do with being recovered. Taking any external hormones will compromise the body's ability to manufacture its own.

This is the shit I've been talking about for years and people have been arguing with me about it for years. They're going by what they heard or what they read or what they want it to be. I'm going by the facts.

And while we're at it, another myth is that "time on = time off. " 12 weeks off from a 12 week cycle is not enough to recover completely.

There's plenty more, but that's enough for now.

Can you elaborate more on the “time on time off" myth? I've never heard that before

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom