Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone Levels

Liquid 2009

Platinum
I am currently on TRT that consists of 200mgs every 10 days. I decided to take 1000mgs one week (don't ask) to boost up the levels a bit. I seen my doctor shortly after and she wanted to test my blood levels to see where I am at 7 days post injection.

Being that I took this higher dose, I didn't want that to effect my blood work and have her adjust my dose just because of that one shot. I decided to not take anything for a little over 3 weeks, then I ended up taking 100mgs and then having my blood work done a week later. I came in at 357ng! I did not think I would be that low. Which means prior to taking the 100mgs, I had to have been much lower. Trust me, I felt it!

Goes to show that T levels do not stay elevated for long periods of time as a lot seem to believe. I thought for sure I'd still come in high as well.

Thanks to Nelson for his advice.

That's what I thought as well but it seems others thought it would have been MUCH longer before it would regulate to more "normal" levels.

If you figure half life at about 7 days and no shots after the 1000mg
Week 1: 1000
Week 2: 500
Week 3: 250
So by around week 3 it's going to be close to what you normal dose would be. Add in the 100mg and you probably had about 300mg in your system.

unfortunately even what you consider a low T level will continue to suppress your HPTA. it doesn't work like that where your T levels drop and magically your body knows to recover.. its gotta ALL be out of your system before your body picks up.

so it does take a solid 5-6 weeks for long estered test to completely clear enough where you can start recovering, a concept guys fail to understand and then bitch when they find out their LH is at 0 and cry that their pct didn't work. gotta give it a solid 3 months before you are recovered atleast. you don't just recover after 4 weeks and call it a day

i know that isn't the point of this thread but just in case some guys read this and assume that 2 weeks after their last shot "hey i feel great!! I'm recovered!! let me jump back on cycle!!"

Last edited:
"TRT that consists of 200mgs every 10 days"
Just curious bro do you feel ups and downs, what ester is your TRT?
I would think on Enan or Cyp that would be too long between doses and you would get highs and lows.
I use the ester Decanoate and shoot every 14 days. I feel good, no ups and downs or highs and lows. But that ester has a halfe life is 14 days too.

"TRT that consists of 200mgs every 10 days"
Just curious bro do you feel ups and downs, what ester is your TRT?
I would think on Enan or Cyp that would be too long between doses and you would get highs and lows.
I use the ester Decanoate and shoot every 14 days. I feel good, no ups and downs or highs and lows. But that ester has a halfe life is 14 days too.

I do. It's Cyp. That's why she wanted to test my levels 7 days post injection to see where I'm at and if it should be adjusted. I was at 357 in the 7th day.

I wonder if an increase would help so its not as low on the 7th day

If you go based on half lives, its no wonder your test levels were at just under 400 after 3 weeks. Nothing new here. It still takes a full 5-6 weeks for all test to leave your system, and around 3 weeks post injection to get below normal levels like I always say to guys that think they are killing it in PCT when they still have ample test still in their system.

^^^ exactly the body is producing nil so 400 is actually a high number. I will bet my left nut the OP's LH was at 0

that 400 is all foreign test

I'm pretty sure it was. The week before I was feeling horrible. I had to have been extremely low.

I have to see the doctor tomorrow. Giving my current dosage and where I am at after a week.

Should I ask for an increase? In addition to going from 10 days to 7 days?

My point of stopping for the 3 weeks was not to clear all Test out of my system as I'm on TRT for life. It was more to bring it to around my TRT dosage so she didn't see it extremely elevated and changed up my dose.

Top Bottom