Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

testosterone cycle and thoughts

Qaslek

here is going to be my testosterone cycle. let me know what you think
first off I am 47 years old and I weigh around 216 lb
I'm also around 5 ft 10 in
I want to run testosterone anywhere between 500 and 1500 mg a week. I know a lot of guys who trained with me at the gym who run it as high as 2,000 mg a week. what is the maximum dose you would recommend for someone with my stats

You should watch Dylan's videos because you are on a very bad path by what your ideas of dosing are.

Please do not abuse test. It is just a bad idea. Also understand everyone here is just giving you advice so you won’t hurt your self.
If this is your first test cycle then 500 could even be too much. Do blood work before you start so you have a base line.
At your age you might benefit from a TRT.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Dylan's video was Spot on, if you have health insurance I would recommend blood work to see where your test levels are, I have a doctor's script for 50 mg per day of test gel, I hate needle's with a passion.

here is going to be my testosterone cycle. let me know what you think
first off I am 47 years old and I weigh around 216 lb
I'm also around 5 ft 10 in
I want to run testosterone anywhere between 500 and 1500 mg a week. I know a lot of guys who trained with me at the gym who run it as high as 2,000 mg a week. what is the maximum dose you would recommend for someone with my stats

500mgs testosterone is enough
1500mgs is way way too much

Top Bottom