Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testonon Help!!!!!??!!!!!!

PCOALTRAIN

Ok I'm starting to get a little nervous. Tell me what you think. I started my 2nd cycle of reforvit and ttokkyo's test 250 last week. I took my first shot test250 and of course it hurt for about 3 days after. (I took the shot on Monday). Then the pain subsided. There was a slight lump in my right cheek, but it went away after day 4. This past Monday I took my second shot 250ml in the alternate cheek and now my cheek looks like it has half of a softball embedded in my ass. One thing should be noted. Tuesday night in order to remove the lump, and alleviate some of the pain that was formed I massages the lump. Now I cant even sit on my left cheek. My question is did the massaging cause the increased swelling or is it just my reaction to the benzoil alcohol? Help would be appreciated.

I think its the reaction to alcohol. I read in one of the past post that ttokoyo testanon have higher level of alcohol content than organon's sust.

COULD BE THE HIGH ALCOHOL CONTENT AND/OR YOU MIGHT HAVE MOVED THE PIN INSIDE YOU AND CAUSED SOME SLIGHT MICRO-TRAUMA

come people learn..
if its red and painful this is alcohol..if you have a lump your infected..no surprise..
tokkyo has some good products..the deca and bold 200..but this teston is crap...there have so many complaints with this product...you people need to contact tokkyo and scream at them..take the same bottle and have it lab tested for bacteria and let us know

Hey Bro the same thing has happen to me plenty of times in the past and what I have done I feel works considerably well to help relieve the swelling and eventually disolve the lump is to soak in a hot tub once or twice a night and just lightly massage the swollen area while soaking-try it out!

Originally posted by animal B:
come people learn..
if its red and painful this is alcohol..if you have a lump your infected..no surprise..
tokkyo has some good products..the deca and bold 200..but this teston is crap...there have so many complaints with this product...you people need to contact tokkyo and scream at them..take the same bottle and have it lab tested for bacteria and let us know

ahh same shit different toilet I guess.. Well first of all screaming at Ttokkyo won't make a difference they already have the fixed batch's on the shelves. Secondly there NEVER was high bacteria in ANY of their products NOT ONE. High alchohol content in the Cyp and Testo are the only ones.

------------------
- If you want 1 year of prosperity, grow grain. If you want 10 years of prosperity, grow trees. If you want 100 years of prosperity, grow people. -

For a good time click here: Search and Profiles (300Kleens Board)
Another fine board: Anabolic Fitness

slopain.gif

PCOALTRAIN... It's probably not an infection, but definately keep an eye on it.. If it starts to get ichy, red & swollen and warm to the touch (and lasts for more than a week), see a doctor and have it checked.

IMO it sounds like your body's just responding to the benzyl alcohol.. An easy way to tell for sure is (if it's possible) to mix 1ml of Testonon with something like EQ or Deca and see how your body reacts. Mixing will dilute the b-alcohol which should reduce post-injection pain.

Btw, I have the same problem with Sostenon preloads (pain, swelling/knots, etc) and I know they're "clean"...If you get a knot just put your girlfriend to work and have her massage the hell out of them.. it helps.

FYI the new batches of Testonon will contain less benzyl alcohol.

I think it's probably due to Ttokkyo's products being manufactured in the bathrooms of Mexican prisons...They are dirty and have pubic hairs in all of them...One of my friends even found a worm in his kinda like the ones they put in tequila.

LOL...I'm not going to let this shit rest.

On a serious note...It's most likely just the benzyl alcohol.

------------------
ajc.gif

Visit my website at http://profiles.elitefitness.com for all kinds of A.S. info. Don't forget to click on "Most Popular" for info on the latest products like Ttokkyo's winny, etc.

-------------------------

Top Bottom