Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testo enanthate + Boldenone + Dianabol causes gyno? Help about my cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No advice to give except put down all the roids and go all natural

if you havent permanently altered your endocrine system for the worse

A tipical PCT would be Nolva for four weeks taken at 40mg/40mg/20mg/20mg and that's dosage per day. Everybody seems to have something against Nolva in this board though and I don't do PCT anymore so I don't know what others would recommend.

A tipical PCT would be Nolva for four weeks taken at 40mg/40mg/20mg/20mg and that's dosage per day. Everybody seems to have something against Nolva in this board though and I don't do PCT anymore so I don't know what others would recommend.

finally! thank you sir!

is only nolvadex enough for pct?

finally! thank you sir!

is only nolvadex enough for pct?

I don't want to sound harsh, bro, but I was telling you I'm not the most appropriate to talk to about PCT. Yes, I think Nolva is enough (and I repeat, people don't like Nolva around here) but please, do your research. This topic has been talked about thousands of times all over the Internet. The fact that you have to ask about it goes to show how unprepared you are for AAS and that's going to turn against you sooner than later.

Nolva is NOTenough for pct. you need natty test boosters, an AI, and use clomid if you must use a SERM. Even if you use nolva it's not a PCT.

1) Nova is not a pct! I'm seriously not kidding!
2) You'er so post to have asked this stuff BEFORE you started, not after its to late.
3) You are seriously hurting your body right now man. If you did ANY research at all, you would know I was right.
4) Steroids do NOT fix bad training and diet. Your definitely not eating right. So this cycle is hurting you, and its pointless.
Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

Thx for post. But i lift 140 kg's(one rep) benching. Dont worry i training hard eating clean

i cant use clomid. i cant find it.

what about pregnlyn? needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom