Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testanon....extremely Bad Reaction....please Help

i know that the pain has been reported before......and the swelling. i am not worried about that....
but what about the headaches and the chills...and the sweating?
are these normal too? and if they are...should i get them again after my 2nd injection?

Testonon

In my case the chills and fevers never entirely went away, only got a little better with shots. I experienced the same red swollen symptoms you mentioned in my ass, and thought for sure it was an abscess. Finally gave up and went to the doc, and was treated for "celluitis," a bacterial infection in the skin and deeper tissue. I got some IV and oral antibiotics for this. If you feel intense heat coming from the site and the redness and swolleness continues, I would honestly reccomend getting it checked out to be safe. I recommend with testonon to not inject more than 1cc at one time, and to do so very slowly. By the way, don't you think you ought to get that shit the HELL out of your car!?? I got a friend who got some stuff confiscated that way and there goes the rest of the cycle! Good luck

i had just picked it up the night before....
left it in my car because i couldnt walk into my house with it....but its out of there now...
hey, i dont really mind the chills....but the headaches suck

Top Bottom