Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test & winstrol

alalala

Need some Advice please:

Male, 25 yrs old, 5"9, 160lbs
- I've been working out for approx 4 years consistent
- I eat 6 decent meals per day (not sure exactly about how many calories).

Thinking about doing a Test + Winnie cycle accompanied by proper post cycle therapy.

Question:

Would I likely LOSE most of what I gain and if so, will I go back to how I looked before or will there likely be an improvement from Pre-Cycle even after such lost?

Thanks!

Need some Advice please:

Male, 25 yrs old, 5"9, 160lbs
- I've been working out for approx 4 years consistent
- I eat 6 decent meals per day (not sure exactly about how many calories).

Thinking about doing a Test + Winnie cycle accompanied by proper post cycle therapy.

Question:

Would I likely LOSE most of what I gain and if so, will I go back to how I looked before or will there likely be an improvement from Pre-Cycle even after such lost?

Thanks!

This is a problem. You know it, I know it, and other people know it.

Ya there might be some improvement at the end of it all but its likely uou would end up at square 1 again when its all said and done.

Is there a reason you do not want to count your cals to fined out how much you are really eating.

I will put together a count and post it - regardless, if I will LIKELY lose it all and go back to SQUARE 1 then I believe it is pointless to even do it. Problem is, I get mixed opinions..

PERSON A: You'll lose some, keep some
PERSON B: You'll lose all
PERSON C: You will not keep all but will see improvement

So at this point, I'm just furthering my research and getting more opinions to see what it is... !

At 5'9'' 160lbs you have no business hittin the sauce. You could stick to a good diet with high calories and gain 20lbs naturally in a year or much less.

depends on his BF percentage bro. I'm guessing he isn't crazy ripped, but if he was that size and 7 percent BF he would look pretty ripped/strong.

I'm at 13% BF right now (long and cold winter I had to pound some serious carbs).... - even when I am on a HIGH calorie diet I can't seem to pass 165... My metabolism is super fast...I went from 140 - 160 in a couple years and have never gone below 160... its from here up that I'm having a TON of trouble!!

Heres what I did first starting just like you did,I couldn't get over that certain weight plateau to save my life, so along with my diet i started having 4-5 hi calorie protein drinks for 4 weeks,i gained 23 lbs, while that was going on i upped my training intensity,then i started eating foods that make you grow,i then only had 2 shakes per day,so There you have it,completely switch your training routine,Do a ton of squats (your thighs & Hamstrings are two of the largest muscles in the body they alone will account for 30- 40% of your weight.learn to eat,Needto's protein bars are a nice addition also.And forget any Cardio at this time.

If i can be of more help just shoot me a pm.

RADAR

Top Bottom