Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Test Results, and Retarded doctors. Please help

HugeMenges

New member
I am 23 years old. I first began to experience symptoms of Low test when i was 19 after i got off of a Anorexia/Ephadrin addiction. I dont even know how it happened. I have since gained weight back, and continued to live a fairly normal life. My sex drive has been very weak and non-existent since then. I went to get tested for low test when i was 19 and later when i was 21. Both times the tests came within normal range, but i now realize that they were way low for my age.

Test at 20

Test 375ng/dL Reference range 350-1030
Test Free 124pg/mL Reference 52-280


Test at 21

Test 272ng/dL Reference Range 241-827

LH 3.2mIU/mL Reference 20-70 years old 1.5-9.3
FSH 2.0mIU/mL Reference 1.4-18.1


What do you guys think. Normal? Thats what every doctor has said, and i have been to 4 different ones.

If i am low, how can i fix. Clomid/Nolva?

Anyone know of a Good Endo/Urologist in The Chicago area?
 
im not trying to get on HRT. Im trying to Boost my shit back up to normal if possible. I dont like the idea of taking steroids for the rest of my life.

I was thinking of a PCT type regiment. Maybe with Clomid/Nolva, and maybe HGH and IGF-1 To kickstart my body out of thinking that its is in a semi-starvation mode.
 
You should start by finding out if you have Primary or Secondary hypogonadism. Depending on the origin, HCG may be of some help. Alternatively, long term HRT may be your only option. It's very important that you find a physician that is knowledgable in HRT. Good luck
 
don't be scared of trt.

It may be in the end the best solution...but you need to find out more about the problem.

When I'm 40 or older I'll probably go on TRT anyway, if I feel it warrants it. I want to live a good life feeling well, so if I think I need it, I'll take it.
 
Test at 20

Test 375ng/dL Reference range 350-1030
Test Free 124pg/mL Reference 52-280


Test at 21

Test 272ng/dL Reference Range 241-827

LH 3.2mIU/mL Reference 20-70 years old 1.5-9.3
FSH 2.0mIU/mL Reference 1.4-18.1


First it is vital that these tests be conducted first thing in the morning. Most doctors do not know this unless they have advanced training in reproductive endocrinology.

Second, did your doc run the sensitive estrogen test and a prolactin test as well?

Third, are you on any psychotropic medications? Certain psych drugs will lower your T production due to a drug induced rise in Prolactin.

I did not really see all the touted benefits of TRT until I was 800 plus total T and using arimidex.
 
"I did not really see all the touted benefits of TRT until I was 800 plus total T and using arimidex."

do youknow whythis was? any ideas?

What doseages are you taking at the moment?
 
HugeMenges said:
I am 23 years old. I first began to experience symptoms of Low test when i was 19 after i got off of a Anorexia/Ephadrin addiction. I dont even know how it happened. I have since gained weight back, and continued to live a fairly normal life. My sex drive has been very weak and non-existent since then. I went to get tested for low test when i was 19 and later when i was 21. Both times the tests came within normal range, but i now realize that they were way low for my age.

Test at 20

Test 375ng/dL Reference range 350-1030
Test Free 124pg/mL Reference 52-280


Test at 21

Test 272ng/dL Reference Range 241-827

LH 3.2mIU/mL Reference 20-70 years old 1.5-9.3
FSH 2.0mIU/mL Reference 1.4-18.1


What do you guys think. Normal? Thats what every doctor has said, and i have been to 4 different ones.

If i am low, how can i fix. Clomid/Nolva?

Anyone know of a Good Endo/Urologist in The Chicago area?

low end range reading are NOT NORMAL, just because they fall in the accepted range does not mean thats where you WANT TO LIVE.

reccomend AI use, preferably aromasin or AIFM.

if this does not "fix" your issues, then add a dopaminergic. if after that, you still have issues... well.. lets just say after that you should have no issues. if you do then its may be a physiological defect (as opposed to HPGA suppression)

it would help if you had E and Prl #'s but you appear to have fairly classic suppression, likely an aromatase issue.

btw- what is your bodyfat? would your describe aspects of your fat storage as "female" (chest fat, hip fat, etc..)
 
5150guy said:
Test at 20

Test 375ng/dL Reference range 350-1030
Test Free 124pg/mL Reference 52-280


Test at 21

Test 272ng/dL Reference Range 241-827

LH 3.2mIU/mL Reference 20-70 years old 1.5-9.3
FSH 2.0mIU/mL Reference 1.4-18.1


First it is vital that these tests be conducted first thing in the morning. Most doctors do not know this unless they have advanced training in reproductive endocrinology.

Second, did your doc run the sensitive estrogen test and a prolactin test as well?

Third, are you on any psychotropic medications? Certain psych drugs will lower your T production due to a drug induced rise in Prolactin.

I did not really see all the touted benefits of TRT until I was 800 plus total T and using arimidex.


All tests were conducted in the morning.

Prolactin was 8.4 ng/mL Ref Range 2.1-17.7
TSH was .882 uIU/mL Ref Range 0.35-5.5

My cholesterol was very low. 104mg/dL Ref 120-200

Could this have to do with production being low, considering Test is made from Cholesterol. I was on a zero fat diet for a few months.
 
thryoid is very low end.
it is possible that your zero fat diet is a factor. were you on the diet when you took the test?

prolactin tests are very innacurate, because they measure a factor that fluctuates significantly (and most peaks are during sleep)
 
macrophage69alpha said:
low end range reading are NOT NORMAL, just because they fall in the accepted range does not mean thats where you WANT TO LIVE.

reccomend AI use, preferably aromasin or AIFM.

if this does not "fix" your issues, then add a dopaminergic. if after that, you still have issues... well.. lets just say after that you should have no issues. if you do then its may be a physiological defect (as opposed to HPGA suppression)

it would help if you had E and Prl #'s but you appear to have fairly classic suppression, likely an aromatase issue.

btw- what is your bodyfat? would your describe aspects of your fat storage as "female" (chest fat, hip fat, etc..)


I think that i might have more info. I have to get the doctors to resend my records.

As far as AI or AIFM, im not sure what substances those are. Arimidex? And if this might fix my problem, will i have to stay on forever, or just get my shit back on track.

When i was 20 i did an anavar Cycle for 2 weeks 40mg/day, got sick and had to stop. While i was in bed for a week, i ate junk, Mcdonalds and BK for a week, and Got Gyno. Not really gyno, but more like fat under the nips. They were really sore too. Made no sense, but i still have fat under them that is noticeable, accept that there is no hard part like gyno. Really sucks actually. And it didnt make sense, since anavar isnt an aromatizing drug.

I have never done any real gear except for var, because i dont want to suppress myself more.
 
sound slike you are evry gyno sensivitve. I don't know what that means exactly in terms of your problem, but I would be tempted to say there is a clue in what you said, being very gyno sensitive.

Also very low fat diet would not have helped at all with test levels I think.
 
mikey007 said:
Does Dr. John accept insurances?

No, he does not but they will give you a receipt to submit on your own.
Below is a portion of the text of an email I received from them

/*
As far as insurance coverage goes, we do not accept insurance here in the office for Dr. Crisler’s services. We do provide you with a receipt that you may submit to your insurance company. Most of our patients report that their labwork and prescriptions are covered, depending on their individual coverage and provider.

*/
 
Top Bottom