Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test prop, anavar, eq - lean bulk

Clomid and nolva? Say bye bye to your erections.
Maybe it's genetics but 6 months after my cycle erections are great and have been since pct, thanks.
I'm new to this so all of my information has come from reading everything from cycle logs and articles to technical data but it doesnt make sense to me to run suppressive Sarms right up to the end of pct? To me it would make more sense to run them after last pin when your blood levels of aas are dropping and its too soon to start pct and maybe the first half of pct or extending pct an extra few weeks after you discontinue the sarms. Ive read that people have incredible endurance , fat burning and gains from sarms ,and lowering cortisol seems valuable for minimizing catablism bust most say its supressive and requires its own pct ,some have even backed it up with blood work. So i guess from my point of view it seems you would still be somewhat suppressed at the end of pct because of the sarms? please enlighten me

Most of the cycle I really don't like. I have no issue with combining short and long esters. That really only effects pinning and you said you don't mind pinning EOD.

I don't like front loading because it makes no sense. Just start and end at the same dose.

The PCT really needs to be fixed. Run this: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

*When you run Ostarine in this protocol it will not be suppressive. Ostarine is maximum 5% suppressive but when run less than 4 weeks and at a low dose it will not have any negative effect.

Most of the cycle I really don't like.
Please elaborate, is it the compounds, dosage, duration, combination or something else you don't like, assuming i use the prefect pct plan that you are all vehemently advocating? Please be specific and offer a superior alternative rather than just saying saying you don't like it please. Your reasons and thought process in coming to your conclusions would be much appreciated as well ,thanks.

Please elaborate, is it the compounds, dosage, duration, combination or something else you don't like, assuming i use the prefect pct plan that you are all vehemently advocating? Please be specific and offer a superior alternative rather than just saying saying you don't like it please. Your reasons and thought process in coming to your conclusions would be much appreciated as well ,thanks.

1. Your PCT is awful. You will feel like crap. Look into a more modern version of PCT that is complete like this: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

2. HCG is a horrible thing to use in or around any steroid cycle. It will hinder recovery and cause side effects. I would never recommend using it under any circumstance.

3. Your diet includes dairy, processed meats, and weight gainers. All inflammatory and very poor quality calories. Stick to clean whole foods like lean meats, fruits, veggies, complex carbs, omega 3 fats.

4. Tapering compounds makes no sense. It will only have your hormones on a roller coaster. You want blood hormone levels to be as stable as possible. This will really help reduce side effects.

thanks for your time , i will take your comments into consideration.
As far as tapering the compounds goes, its recommended to wait 3 weeks before starting pct after eq because of the long ester but only 3 or 4 days after test prop so running test prop 3 weeks longer makes perfect sense.

Top Bottom