Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test is crazy low / ony test cyp TRT still no libido

A bad break up doesn't cause your test to come it at 180. That's physiological, not in the head.

its all connected.

i assure you if you took test levels of guys who were depressed vs. guys who were successful in life and had everything they ever wanted you would get a huge disparity in levels.

I been there myself. my test levels are higher today than they were in my early 20's when i went through a bad time

stress and depression are the worst thing for your health.

That's a pretty bold statement to make about a complete stranger. Especially considering I'm the one that broke up with her, and what affect does that have on me have a total test level below 200 at the age of 23? And she was the farthest thing from a slut. When your in a serious relationship and you have zero sex drive when things were great before it causes a shitload of issues. None of this has to do with my issue but that was a classis family doctor response. It's all in your head, your too stressed out, your work schedule is demanding... Have a nice day there's the door.

And a urologist prescribed me to this I'm not ordering it online

That's a pretty bold statement to make about a complete stranger. Especially considering I'm the one that broke up with her, and what affect does that have on me have a total test level below 200 at the age of 23? And she was the farthest thing from a slut. When your in a serious relationship and you have zero sex drive when things were great before it causes a shitload of issues. None of this has to do with my issue but that was a classis family doctor response. It's all in your head, your too stressed out, your work schedule is demanding... Have a nice day there's the door.

What was your last cycle?
What was your pct?
When did you start using this product you blame it on?
When you jerk off does it get hard?
Do you cum?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

^^^ dude calm down. I have worked with dozens of guys with your problem. I am trying to get you on the right track WITHOUT being put on HRT for the rest of your life. you are only 23.

if you want to stick to HRT forever than that is fine though. one day if you get sick of the injections then what though?

you have a problem which is low T. you took test cyp and the problem is still there. which leads me to believe that yes it is in your head. the more you obsess over it the more the problem will grow.

It has nothing to due with your problem...Though you said the doctor told you the same thing.

Honestly that's why I split up with her I thought I wasn't attracted to her then I have tried hooking up with other females and have all the same problems. And the only reason I lost my conifdence is from these problems. The rest of my life is pretty stable. The test has made me put on some muscle. I've got the best body I've ever had but honestly I'm way more concerned about sexual function than muscle

^^^ dude calm down. I have worked with dozens of guys with your problem. I am trying to get you on the right track WITHOUT being put on HRT for the rest of your life. you are only 23.

if you want to stick to HRT forever than that is fine though. one day if you get sick of the injections then what though?

Steve is right, I've been on trt for years and I'm the same age. It's tiring now and I have to do this for the rest of my life.

OP, listen up, he's just trying to help you so you don't have to rely on a hormone for the rest of your life

Honestly that's why I split up with her I thought I wasn't attracted to her then I have tried hooking up with other females and have all the same problems. And the only reason I lost my conifdence is from these problems. The rest of my life is pretty stable. The test has made me put on some muscle. I've got the best body I've ever had but honestly I'm way more concerned about sexual function than muscle

And your so concerned about the sex thing and nervous, scarred, worried about your performance that its adding to your problems. Its like the kid that wants sex for the first time and when the opportunity comes, He cant get the boy up...

you said in the first post you want to put a pellet in your head.

now lets get real here, that is not something someone who is 'stable' with their life would ever say. you have problems man. now yes I don't know you, but it seems to me that you are making a mountain out of a mole hill and creating a bigger problem than it is. it probably started out innocent but the more you obsessed over it the bigger the problem got. like gorilla said above me, we all been through that lol. there was a 6 month stretch in my early 20's when i was single and i don't even remember having sex that whole time because i was upset and depressed after a breakup and some stressful stuff with work. life is TOUGH man and we all been through a bad streak. it will get better

is the test you are taking from a doc? did he sit down with you and talk about how you would come off if you so choose? what I'm getting at is you could be turning a short term problem into a long term headache..

Top Bottom