Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test goggles....

The Terminator said:
Yep, much easier :D

Send her home to her boyfriend after ;)

yeah we all know your who your fuck buddy is.

accually i meant a girl on yahoo from CA she want to meet me when i leave here in july. then i will be on the status of "fuck buddy" also :D

bicepts101 said:

accually i meant a girl on yahoo from CA she want to meet me when i leave here in july. then i will be on the status of "fuck buddy" also :D

LOL! Talk about chickens before they hatch! You wish!

RADAR

bicepts101 said:

:D Where at in Cali? I might have to go meet her first, and make sure she is ok for you :D

bicepts101 said:

my advice, dont meet people off the internet. My brother met some girl that was supposed to look like christina aguilera. In reality she looked like a cross breed between a cocker spaniel and Ricky lake. Good luck with that one bro.

ripper911 said:
yo i was front loading enath at 1 gram for 3 weeks and i ended up banging this fat chick......and i loved it !!!

I fucking hate fat chicks !!!

That is what is known as a self-inflicted wound.

Hahaha ... thats too funny eviction ... I eould be pissed. Ripper to quote Dennis Leary about your big boned post .... "Your girl isnt big boned. Dinosaurs are big boned, she is big assed! Now tell her to get her fat fuckin ass to the gym!"

If there is one thing that I am learning, its that FTFs (friends that fuck), or fuck buddies ... or whatever you want to call them, are definately the way to go. Put them away wet. The only problem is ... is that I have learned that they can never just keep it like that. NEVER! The longer you do it .... they will just end up getting attached to you. No matter how clear you and her make it that thats all its going to amount to. Its happened to me a many of times. I always hold my ground and just keep it purely physical, but unless your a real prick ... they always fall for you and want more than just the sex.

This one FTF that I had was cool as hell. She was very hot, older than me, and we were pure booty buddies, she wanted nothing more! I would hook up with her everytime we were out, and she would call me during the week, just for services. I would go, stay the night, bang all night, bang all morniing, then get up and leave and it would just be like "thanks ... I had a good time ... bye ....bye" Nothing eas ever mentioned about call me or anything like that, and she was real cool. We made it clear that that was all it was. Sure enough, a month later, she saw me out with another chick and got pissed, called me up the night after, called me over, and told me that she really liked me and wanted to turn it into something! She broke the deal!!!!! Grrrr! WOmen can never keep it purely sexual. Its happened many times. My friends dont seem to have this problem though, I think its because they never have repeat customers.

Mavy

Top Bottom