Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test goggles....

eviction said:
my advice, dont meet people off the internet. My brother met some girl that was supposed to look like christina aguilera. In reality she looked like a cross breed between a cocker spaniel and Ricky lake. Good luck with that one bro.

My cousin drove to FL 6 hours to meet an "internet babe" and she turned out to be his moms age and NOT HOT. Just a bit disappointing

352230.179945.jpg

I love that feeling on high dose test , feel like a animal searching for something to fck, woo hoo!

I started feeling that way on 50mg proviron ed until I had to stop due to hair probs...

TheOak01 said:
I get this constantly,jerking off like 3 times a day for maintenance man

brutal shit especially with all the hotties at college
I understand that you are horny, but QUIT jerking off for the maintenance man. :D

lol @ test goggles.....

not sure about that, but so far it's giving me some major wood....

and so is that chick in the avatar :p

Bulldog_10 said:
I think i know what you mean...I just stared at your avatar for a half hour...oh wait, I'm not even on a cycle right now. ;)

Damn that's one hot bitch! God Bless America!

lol. yes i do look at the girls too, like the avatar:)

GoldenDelicious said:
i must say, that is a GREAT avatar....very traumatising for the juiced members lol

you need a girlfriend on a test cycle mate

Thanks for all avatitty compliments guys:D Yeah I have a fiance and luckily can pound her as many times as I see fit.

Last edited:
Top Bottom