Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E.can u inject once a week.?

mrwhiterightsnow said:
so 1x a week is good?

yep

there are some dips toward the end of the week for sure
but for practical purposes the trade of = gold

for Sus it would be BAD idea to do it once a week

im with ulter, 5 day mark is good, 7 days i had ups and downs and could literally feel them. this 5 days im doing now is smooth sailing

Injecting Test E only once per week is not a good idea. I was shooting every 3 days and had very minimal sides. I stretched that to every 4 days, and then every 5 days. At the same dose I started getting acne on my shoulders and my face. I also felt somewhat sluggish the day prior to injection, but felt great the day after. I went back to every 3 days and the side effects went away.

Ulter said:
Once a week is not "gold". Once a week is wrong. You may "get away with it" but it's a bad idea.
You'll have your blood levels going up and down from week to week. You need to shoot Test E every 4 or every 5 days to avoid roller coastering your test levels. Which by the way is a good way to increase your chances of side effects.
I have always done it once a week, and never thought it should make a difference.
But looking back, I would agree that injecting once a week, I did feel a surge of androgenic effects on the day that I injected. That indicates fluctuation in test levels.
If you are doing more than 500/week, then probably you should split.

agree on the technicality aspect
just sharing what one could see as a pratical side to it.

"or getting way with it"

Ulter said:
Once a week is not "gold". Once a week is wrong. You may "get away with it" but it's a bad idea.
You'll have your blood levels going up and down from week to week. You need to shoot Test E every 4 or every 5 days to avoid roller coastering your test levels. Which by the way is a good way to increase your chances of side effects.

So...the mon/thursday setup might not be the best bet? one shot 4 days and the other 5

Well shit, i'm as confused as hell. nothing new there. when my crap comes in i'll be doing 500mg too, first cycle, 53yr old and i would really like to do the first one right and get the best gains possible. aughhhh, every 4, every 5, 6, 7? 250, 500 every what? :rolleyes: halp!

ole farte' said:
Well shit, i'm as confused as hell. nothing new there. when my crap comes in i'll be doing 500mg too, first cycle, 53yr old and i would really like to do the first one right and get the best gains possible. aughhhh, every 4, every 5, 6, 7? 250, 500 every what? :rolleyes: halp!

First cycle. 500mg Test E week. 250mg 2x week(example....mon and thursday). 1cc shots (thats if your gear is 250mg/ml which im guessing it is).

Eat!!!!!! Get big.

also...@ 50yrs old. Stay on for life. :evil:

musclehealth said:
First cycle. 500mg Test E week. 250mg 2x week(example....mon and thursday). 1cc shots (thats if your gear is 250mg/ml which im guessing it is).

Eat!!!!!! Get big.

also...@ 50yrs old. Stay on for life. :evil:
if there's less sides that way, then that's the way. yeah 250mg vials, roxemedica, something like that. good? stay on for life? that what i'm afraid of, i'll like it so much. it's gonna be interesting

Top Bottom