Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E.can u inject once a week.?

tin2

Can u inject the test E once a week.? I've always done 2 split.. will this have any effect on it..?

Little variation in the blood levels. you definately can do once a week, but usually results are more favorable if you split it up.

I always shoot test e once per week if I can, I actually find the results better than splitting it for myself.

Have done it both ways, suppost to be better to inject mulitple times, but we are spliting hairs here, once a week is fine.

The greatest strength with Test E is that once a week is gold

Greatest strength of Sus is the Prop "kick" and that one can use a 25 g;)
but it has to be used 2 times a week:(

OMEGA said:
The greatest strength with Test E is that once a week is gold

Greatest strength of Sus is the Prop "kick" and that one can use a 25 g;)
but it has to be used 2 times a week:(

koo.. I've always split it.. but i shoot in my shoulder and rear delt.. gets kinda sore twice a week.. If once a weeks better I'd rather jump on that..

Half life is about 10.5 days so, Im thinking once a week is okay too..

also you shouldnt shoot more than 3ml per spot.... 1ml is ideal for maximum absoptions... so a dr told me.. not sure if its true

Once a week is not "gold". Once a week is wrong. You may "get away with it" but it's a bad idea.
You'll have your blood levels going up and down from week to week. You need to shoot Test E every 4 or every 5 days to avoid roller coastering your test levels. Which by the way is a good way to increase your chances of side effects.

Top Bottom